Part 2

Kairi... yup kairi was sitting at a small table with Taylor and Vic as they studied for an upcoming exam. Even though Y/n and kairi are best friends she still got nervous around him in real life. Taylor and Vic have always been nice to Y/n, Hector, Aliz, and Pule but for some reason they never liked Lani. Y/n smiled at Vic and Taylor and they smiled back. Then Hector sat down at a table near the front window followed by Aliz and Y/n. Y/n didn't look at Kairi once but she could feel his eyes burning into the side of her head as she sat down with her 2 friends. Y/n put her head against the cold window watching the raindrops slowly falling down the glass. She was in the moment thinking about Kairi and how she would ask him what he was doing with Taylor and Vic in the morning because he's always with the boys. But her thoughts were yet again interrupted by Hector.

"Hello??" Hector said as he waved his hand in front of Y/n's pale face.

"huh, yeah?" Y/n said removing herself from her state of daydreaming.

"I said what do you want to get? Its on me today you got us food last time." Hector said. Y/n hates it when he does this. He knows Y/n always want to pay but he hardly ever lets her.

"Um, I think ill just get an apple juice im not really hungry anymore." Y/n said as Aliz looked shocked.

"What?! You were so excited in the car about getting food and now you don't want anything? I know you too well Y/n, there's something bothering you. So what's up?" Aliz asked. There was something that was bothering Y/n. Kairi never texted her good morning this morning. And I know what your thinking how pathetic maybe he forgot or maybe he was busy. But he always remembers and he's been doing it for the 3 months they've been friends so how could he just forget? But Y/n couldn't tell her friends that because they're friendship was a secret and it was going to stay that way for a while. or so she thought...

"Nothing, Im being dramatic and overthinking about something but its fine. I just don't feel like eating anymore." Y/n said whilst smiling at Aliz.

"Ok but you know if you ever need to talk about literally anything me Hector and Pule are always here for you" Aliz said showing her dimples.

"Yeah of course and the same goes for you dimples" Y/n said and started laughing. Hector ordered for him and Aliz and also ordered Y/n her apple juice. Once they were finished they walked out together. Y/n looked back to see Kairi staring right back at her. She didn't know what to do so she just got into the car with Hector. Y/n and Hector waited in the car for Aliz because she was going to the toilet. 

"Aliz is right there's something wrong and I want to know what it is right now" Hector said to break the silence that filled his car.

"Its nothing Hector just leave it ok" Y/n said starting to get irritated by the fact that her friend cant drop it after she asked him to.

"Fine." Hector said in an annoyed tone. But what could she do. She couldn't tell her best friend that she was best friends with someone who was best friends with someone who practically bully's them. And she knew it would hurt Hector that she had been keeping this friendship from him for 3 months. Thank god Aliz got into the car moments afterwards. 

"woah, what did I miss" Aliz said while closing the car door obviously feeling the tension between the two in front of her.

"Nothing lets just go" Hector said as he started the car. He put his playlist on and that way by lil uzi vert came on. Y/n looked straight at Hector as much as she wanted to stay mad it him she just couldn't. Hector smiled at Y/n as she started singing.

"im with the winning team the make sure im not in laaaast placeee. if I wake up, don't make no money that's a saaad day" Y/n sung almost screaming her lungs out causing Aliz to cover her ears.

"Hey bitch calm down its just a song" Aliz said still holding her ears in fear she might go deaf because of Y/n's screams.

"JUST A SONG?! THIS IS MY SONG!" Y/n said still screaming. Eventually Y/n stopped screaming because Hector was pulling up to the school and because she didn't want to loose her voice. She got out of the car and saw Pule. Y/n ran up to Pule and hugged her while screetching.

"Woah, someone's happy to see me" Pule said whilst giggling.

"I missed you so much" Y/n said still hugging Pule.

"I saw you on Friday at school remember?" Pule said still laughing at her best friend in her arms.

"Yeah but we usually see each other everyday and I just missed you. Anyway how was your trip to Paris?!" Y/n said releasing herself from Pule's arms and in front of her, excited to hear about her best friends stay in the city of love.

"It was really good and really pretty. How was your weekend?" Pule said to Y/n.

"As much as I love when you ask me about what I do, I wanna know about your adventures in Paris! Did you find a hot French man you can marry?!" Y/n said wriggling her eyebrows up and down as Pule laughed at her.

"No way! Im not pretty enough for the that but first class is in 5 minutes lets go, ill tell you everything in class!" Pule said excited to tell her best frind about what she did in Paris. 

"Oh shut up! You and Aliz are like the prettiest girls I know!" Y/n said making Pule smile. Y/n completely forgot about Aliz and Hector but when she looked around for them she saw them sitting on a bench together looking like they were having a serious conversation. Y/n didn't think anything of it so she just texted Aliz to let her know she went to class with Pule.

(A- Aliz)

Y/n- I didn't wanna interrupt you and Hector because you looked like you were having a serious conversation so im just letting you know that me and Pule are going to class. Luv u.

A- Ok that's fine and yeah he just wanted to talk to me about something ill see you at lunch luv u too.

{word count:1106}

A/n: Idk whether I should do everything in third person like I have in this part or if I should do it in first person. I promise that Kairi comes in more in the next episodes. Anyways I hope you have a nice day/night and I hope your doing ok and your well :)

you know you love me

xoxo - you'll never know. mwah