Part 21

Y/n woke up to the sound of her alarm just like every other morning. Tuesday. Y/n rolled over to turn her alarm off and groaned. She grabbed her phone and checked her notifications. She had 2 text messages. Aliz <3 and Kaiii <3. She opened Alizs first.

A- Kairi told me and Hector that he was going to pick you up this morning so I just wanted to sya gm, just incase I don't get to see you before class :)

Y/n- gm, i'll see you at school :)

A- Ok cya <3

Y/n- <3

Y/n came off of her messages with Aliz and pressed on Kairis name.

K- Gm Beautiful, Im going to pick you up at 7:20 so be ready :)

Y/n- Gm and ok i'll see you soon <3

It was currently 7:06 which meant Y/n had about 15 minutes to get ready. She got out of her bed and went to her bathroom to do the same routine she does every morning. Once she came out of the bathroom she got changed into a random hoodie some jeans and some black vans. She grabbed her school bag and went downstairs to the kitchen to grab her lunch and some snacks. Once she had put everything she needed in her school bag she put a note on the fridge to let her parents know that she had already left for school. Y/n was holding her phone in her hand as she was walking through her house to the living room when it started buzzing. She looked at her phone to see she was getting a call from Kairi.

Incoming phone call from Kaiii <3

Answer            Decline

K- Hey im outside.

Y/n- Ok i'll be out now.

Y/n declined the call and made sure she had everything she needed. She walked through her house to the front door opening it. Kairi was parked right in front of her house as soon as she saw him through the driver side window she smiled. Y/n turned around and closed her front door softly so that she didn't wake her family up. Then she made her way to Kairis car and got in the passengers side. 

"Good morning" Kairi said whilst smiling at the girl who had just gotten into his car.

"Good morning, thanks for driving me" Y/n said slightly blushing.

"Of course" Kairi said before putting his playlist on and turning his full attention to the road in front of him. The whole drive to school consisted of pair singing and dancing to music. Once they had arrived Kairi had opened her door for her again making her laugh. Kairi took her to her locker before leaving for his first class. Y/n was getting out all the books that she needed for the day and putting all the books that she didn't need in her locker when she felt a pair of arms around her....

{Word count: 471}

A/n: This one was kinda boring but oh well. Anyways have a good day/night :)

you know you love me.

xoxo - you'll never know. mwah <3