Part 34

(Y/m- mom, Y/d- dad)

"Oh my god Y/d come here right now" Y/m yelled before going to hug Kairi.

"Oh I'm so glad it's you! I've always thought you and Y/n were secretly going out" Y/m said before removing herself from the hug and looking at Kairi. Y/d walked into the hallway and saw Kairi.

"Oh hey bud, Y/m I thought you said boyfriend?" Y/d said looking at Y/m and frowning.

"Yes! Boyfriend! It finally happened!" Y/m said clapping her hands. Y/n chuckled she loved seeing her mother so happy for her.

"Oh that's great at least I don't have to beat anyone up" Y/d said smiling at Kairi. Y/n rolled her eyes.

"You wouldn't beat anyone up anyway, and can we please sit down" Y/n said walking past her parents and bringing Kairi with her. They both sat on the living room sofa, both of Y/ns parents following and sitting on the sofa in front of the couple.

"Oh Kairi, you have to stay for dinner!" Y/m said excitedly.

"We already ate mom" Y/n said laughing.

"Ok that's fine, I have so many questions. When did you ask her to be your girlfriend? How long have you been official?" Y/m kept on asking questions and rambling on.

"Ok mom, that's enough" Y/n said laughing at her.

"Ok wait, I just have two questions" Y/m said making them sit back down again. Y/n looked at Kairi and he nodded. 

"Go on" Y/n said looking at her mother.

"When and how did you ask her Kairi?" Y/m said putting her full attention to her daughters boyfriend.

"Yesterday, and I asked her on the ferris wheel at the fair" Kairi said smiling at his girlfriend. Y/n smiled back.

"Aww omg im so happy" Y/m said clapping once again.

"Yeah, we can tell" Y/n said whilst giggling. The two got up and went upstairs to Y/ns room. Once they had reached Y/ns room Kairi flopped on her bed and sighed. Y/n went to her closet to put her shoes away and her bag away. When she came back Kairi made grabby hands and she smiled. She jumped into his arms and cuddled into him. 

"I have to go, my mom wants me home" Kairi said as he tightened his hands around Y/ns waist. Y/n looked at him with a sad face.

"Aww I'm gonna miss you" Y/n said and gave him a kiss on his nose making him giggle. He got up from Y/ns bed and grabbed his stuff. Y/n got up and gave him one last hug before walking him down to her front door.

"Can we tell my parents tomorrow?" Kairi said asking Y/n.

"Of course" Y/n said. Kairi gave her kiss before leaving and going to his car. Y/n smiled as she walked up the stairs and into her bedroom. She put on her playlist and danced around for a good 2 hours before having a shower and getting into bed. She was on her phone and decided to post on her spam.

(imagine it Y/n, Pule, Aliz and Nessa)

liked by pulemamoe, nessabarrett and 8,263 others

Y/n.spam it's only been a day and i already miss u all sm :'( @nessabarrett  @aileenalize @pulemamoe

comments

user93 my favourite girl group

gamergirlnessa i miss u more :(

user35 the new little mix

yourfavmonkeyale pule looks so cute here :')

  | reply ~ Y/n.spam ikr, but back off she's mine

    | reply ~ yourfavmonkeyale Ok then I get Kai

      | reply ~ Y/n.spam nvm :|

hater28 someone stop this.

725 others...

Once Y/n was done posting on insta she texted Kairi.

Y/n- Gn bubba <3

K- Gn princess <3

Y/n turned off her phone and putting it on charge on her bed side table. She sat and thought for a while. She was so happy. Then she finally fell asleep.

{Word count: 627}

A/n: Yee. Anyways have a good day/night :)

you know you love me.

xoxo - you'll never know. mwah <3