Part 46

Y/n woke up to the sun in her eyes. She could hear the shower on and couldn't see Kairi meaning he was taking a shower. Today was they're 6 month anniversary. Y/n turned over to her phone ad looked at her phone. 3:27pm. Wow she really slept in. She went through her phone for bit until Kairi walked into the room with dripping wet hair.

"Happy 6 months" Kairi said smiling. He walked over to Y/n and gave her a peck on the lips making her smile.

"Happy 6 months" Y/n replied also smiling.

"Ok we're leaving at 5 so get ready" Kairi said sitting down and going on his phone. Y/n got up and went into the bathroom where she took a shower, brushed her teeth and did her hair. She walked out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her.

"What should I wear?" Y/n said walking over to her suitcase, sitting down on the floor cross legged and opening it. 

"Um, something kinda fancy but cute. Yunno?" Kairi said looking up from his phone and at the girl on the floor.

"Hmm, Ok" Y/n said thinking about where Kairi could be taking her. She found what she wanted to wear and went back into the bathroom to put it on. She put it on, looked at herself in the mirror and smiled. She knew Kairi would like it, this is what she wore.

Y/n walked out of the bathroom and put everything in that she needed in her bag

Y/n walked out of the bathroom and put everything in that she needed in her bag. Kairi looked up from his phone and smiled.

"That's really cute" Kairi said dtill smiling. Y/n laughed as she put her phone in her bag.

"Thank you, where are we going?" Y/n said smiling back.

"It's a surprise" Kairi replied. Y/ns smile fell from her face.

"Kai, you know I hate surprises" Y/n said crossing her arms.

"I know, but when have I ever let you down?" Kairi said going up to her and giving her a hug making her laugh.

"Never" Y/n replied before pulling away from they're hug and putting her shoes.

"Exactly" Kairi said. Once Y/n had put her shoes on Kairi grabbed her hand and took her down to the outside of the hotel where an uber waited for them. They both got in the back of the uber and had about an 10 minute drive. When they arrived to they're destination Kairi took Y/ns hand and led her to a beach. She stopped them and smiled at him before kissing him on the cheek and carried on walking. Kairi led Y/n to a blanket with candles around it on the sand. Y/ns eyes teared up.

"It's like our first date" Y/n said looking at Kairi.

"Yeah" Kairi said as they sat down. They talked, ate and laughed for a few hours and watched the water. Y/n could tell something was up with Kairi because for the past half an hour he had been on his phone whilst talking to her and he looked nervous.

"Kai, what's on your mind?" Y/n said moving her had towards his hair and moving it out of his eyes. Kairi put his phone down and looked straight into her eyes, he looked as though he was about to cry. Y/n furrowed her eye brows at him.

{Word count: 555}

A/n: Uhh, Anyways have a good day/night :)

you know you love me.

xoxo - you'll never know. mwah <3