Part 74

9 month time skip (hehe sorry)

Y/ns Pov:

I can't believe I'm going to have a baby boy with Kairi any day now. I'm so happy. I hear Kairi come running down the stairs and he as he walks into the living room i look from the tv to him.

"You want anything to eat?" Kairi asks smiling at me in the door way.

"No thank you bubs" I say smiling back at him before looking back at the tv. We own this house now and I'm so happy we're gonna raise our baby here with all of our other memories here. I hear Kairi rustling around in the kitchen when i feel a sharp pain in my stomach. I sit up and look at my bump and rub it when my water breaks.

"Shit! kai!" I yell still rubbing my bump. Kairi runs in and frowns at me.

"mhm?" Kairi replies obviously not seeing that my water had broke. I point towards the clear-ish liquids next to me and his face turns into this -> :o. He runs upstairs as i try to sit myself up from my postion. He comes back down the stairs with my hospital bag and uses one arm to help me up from the sofa to his car. Once we're in the car he throws the hospital bag on the backseat and starts to drive to the hospital. My contractions were getting worse by the minute and I just want this boy out of me. When we arrive at the hospital he helps me to the reception where the wheel me to a room for me to get checked up on. They checked up on me and told me that i was already 10cm dilated (i think thats what its called lmao) which meant i was ready to give birth. Kairi held my hand the whole way through and didn't leave my side. I gave birth to Samuel (Kairis middle name) Lewis Cosentino. I watched as Kairi rocked him in his arms and smiled.

"He looks like you" Kairi said looking up from Sammy (nickname) to me.

"I think he looks more like you" I said smiling at him. I watched as Kairi put Sammy in his little bed thing.

"I'm going to go and get your hospital bag bubs" Kairi said to me once he put Sammy down.

"Ok" I replied smiling at him. It had been about 2 minutes since Kairi had left when i heard the door open. I frowned and sat up a bit seeing as i was too weak to see who had come in because they had a curtain closed.

"Um, hello?" I replied in a low tone trying not to wake up Sammy. When I saw the devil herself and her side kick pull back the curtain......

{Word count: 459}

A/n: Oop, who do you think it is? Anyways have a good day/night :)

you know you love me.

xoxo - you'll never know. mwah <3