Part 48

Y/n woke up with Kairi in her arms. She smiled as she looked at her promise ring. I wasn't just a dream, she's really in love with her best friend. Today was they're last full day in the bahamas and Y/n was going to miss it. Kairi was still asleep so Y/n grabbed her phone, while she was scrolling through her socials she got a notification that Hector had messaged her. She opened it almost immediately. 

H- Y/n, Ily and i always will but today im going to propose to Aliz and i want you guys to be there because ily guys sm.

Y/n had completely forgotten about her sleeping boyfriend next to her and squealed. Kairi grunted before tightening his grip around her waist and looking into her eyes.

"What happened? Are you hurt?" Kairi said in his muffled morning voice with a concerend tone.

"No, I'm sorry i woke you up. Hector's proposing to Aliz today! He asked us to be there!" Y/n said excitedly smiling at her boyfriend.

"Call him and put it on speaker" Kairi said closing his eyes again. Y/n called Hector and put it on speaker like Kairi said waiting for him to pick up.

"Hey" Hector said through the phone.

"Are you around Aliz?" Y/n asked .

"No I'm in the bathroom and she's asleep" Hector replied.

"Omg Hector! This is gonna be amazing!" Y/n said excitedly across the phone.

"That's the thing. Y/n after all this time i think im still in love with you" Hector said, making Kairi sit up directly. Y/n put a finger to her lips to Kairi, he rolled his eyes at her.

"Hector, Aliz loves you. You love her. I love Kairi. He loves me, i hope. This is the way things are meant to be, you guys are gonna be the cutest married couple on this planet" Y/n replied.

"Ok, I just had to make sure before yunno?" Hector said.

"I guess anyway the proposal" Y/n replied trying to change the subject.

"Right so I'll send you the adress and the time. Basically once i propose i want you guys to all come and see her you get what im trying to do?" Hector asked.

"Yeah, Ok text me the details and we'll be there" Y/n replied.

"Ok, bye" Hector said before ending the call. Y/n put her phone on the bed anf looked at Kairi who was yawning. She layed her head in his lap and looked directly up into his eyes.

"What?" Kairi asked smiling.

"Nothing, I can't wait for them to get married" Y/n said smiling.

"I heard what you said on the phone, kairi loves me i hope. Did you mean that?" Kairi asked down into his girlfriends eyes.

"What do you mean?" Y/n asked.

"Do you think that i don't love you?" Kairi asked frowning.

"No, I dont know" Y/n said also frowning.

"Ok well i do love you" Kairi said leaning down into his lap and kissing her on her forehead. Y/n got a text message from Hector sending the details and time. They had 1 hour.

"Ok, lets get ready before we're late" Y/n said lifting her head up from Kairis lap and getting of the bed, walking into the bathroom.

{Word count: 519}

A/n: Also in case you confused Nessa is 7 and a half months pregnant. Anyways have a good day/night :)

you know you love me.

xoxo - you'll never know. mwah <3