Part 37

Y/n woke up excited. It's been 3 days since Y/n and Kairi told his parents about them being together. Thursday. It's Hectors birthday and the girls had a surprise party (friends only) at Y/ns for him. Y/n had texts from Kaiii <3, Aliz <3 and Mattia :). She opened Mattia message first.

M- What time are we supposed to meet at yours?

Y/n- Straight after school :)

M- Ok, see you then :)

Y/n and Kairi were taking the day off to get everything ready, Y/ns parents and brother were away for about 2 weeks. Y/n opened Alizs message next.

A- Thank you for doing this, we'll be there around 4 <3

Y/n- Ok, see you then <3

And then Kairis.

K- Gm, I'll be there in 10 <3

Y/n- See you soon <3

Y/n got up and went into her bathroom she brushed her teeth and heard a knock at the front door. She went downstairs and opened the front door to reveal Kairi.

"Hey" Kairi said as he went to give her a hug and giving her a kiss on her cheek making her blush. No matter how many times Kairi had kissed Y/n before she still managed to feel butterflies at the bottom of her stomach everytime. 

"Hey, sorry I haven't got ready yet, I pretty much just woke up" Y/n said looking down at her spaghetti strap top and shorts.

"It's fine, It doesn't matter you look beautiful. Anyway we have like 3 hours until Hector arrives, so do you want to start setting up now or wait for a bit" Kairi said as he walked into the living room and sat next to Y/n. Y/n put her head on his shoulder and flung her arm over Kairis chest so her hand was resting on his shoulder.

"Let's wait for like an hour" Y/n said whilst closing her eyes. Kairi saw her with her eyes closed and laughed.

"Didn't you just say that you just woke up?" Kairi said looking down at his girlfriend and putting his arms around her waist.

"Yeah but your just really comfy and you make me sleepy" Y/n said as she nuzzled her face into Kairis neck. Kairi burst out laughing.

"First of all that tickles and second of all, I'm comfy?" Kairi said whilst giggling.

"I don't know how to explain it without sounding like a 5 year old" Y/n said giggling into Kairis neck.

"You wanna watch something?" Kairi said going to grab the remote.

"Sure" Y/n said moving her head slightly so she could see the tv. Kairi put on Netflix and they both watched a new film. Once the film was done they had to start setting up for Hectors party so they got up from the sofa and grabbed everything they needed. Y/n put up multiple happy birthday signs around the house and one on the front door whilst Kairi blew up balloons and cellotaped some to hang from the ceiling. Y/n set up a table with snacks, drinks and Hectors cake before going upstairs with Kairi to get ready. Kairi was already in what he was going to wear to the party so he just sat on Y/ns bed on his phone while she took a shower and got changed. Y/n wore this.

Y/n walked out of her bathroom and into her room looking for a pair of earrings she wanted to wear today

Y/n walked out of her bathroom and into her room looking for a pair of earrings she wanted to wear today. While she was looking for her earrings she could fells Kairis eyes on her so she turned around to see him staring at her.

"Can I help you sir?" Y/n said crossing her arms.

"You look really pretty" Kairi said getting up from Y/ns bed and putting his arms around her waist. She gave him a quick peck on the lips before pulling away from Kairis arms and looking for her earrings again.

"What are you looking for?" Kairi said furrowing his eye brows at his girlfriend how was rummaging through her stuff.

"My earrings, I can't find them anywhere" Y/n said still looking through her stuff. Kairi chuckled before walking over to Y/ns bedside table and picking up the earrings she was looking for. Y/n smiled and took the earrings from Kairi. She gave him a kiss on the cheek and said thank you when she heard a knock at the front door.

"Ooo, people must be here already" Y/n said leaving her bedroom and walking down the stairs towards the front door. Once she reached the front door she opened it revealing Nessa and Mattia. She hugged Nessa then Mattia welcoming them in. Kairi walked downstairs and said hi to Nessa and Mattia. The couples talked for a little while before they heard another knock. This time it was Pule, Alejandro and Alvaro which meant they were only waiting for the birthday boy and his girlfriend who was bringing him. 

"Oh yeah I forgot to tell you guys that Taylor, Robert, Vic, Matteo and Roshaun aren't coming" Alvaro said.

"Of course they aren't" Mattia said rolling his eyes.

"Maybe we just shouldn't bother with them anymore?" Pule said looking at Alvaro.

"Yeah, they never seem to make and effort with us so lets not make an effort with them" Y/n said squeezing Kairis hand. She knew Kai was close with the girls and Robert and that this would hurt him but he smiled and nodded his head. Just then Nessa heard Hectors car pull up to Y/ns house. Everyone turned off the lights and went to they're hiding spots. Y/n and Kairi were hiding behind the sofa holding hands. 

"Thank you for helping me today" Y/n whispered giving Kairi a kiss on the cheek.

"Anything for you and my best friends" Kairi whispered smiling in the dark before lifting Y/ns hand to his lips and kissing it, making her blush in the dark. Aliz had the key to Y/n house so she opened the door.

"I just don't understand why we're at Y/ns" Hector said as he walked hand in hand with Aliz. Aliz switched on the lights and everyone jumped out of they're hiding spots.

"Surprise!"

{Word count: 1017}

A/n: Hectors turning 18 btw. Anyways have a good day/night :)

you know you love me.

xoxo - you'll never know. mwah <3