Part 38

Hector smiled as he saw his friends pop out. He looked around the room to see it fully decorated.

"Who did this?" Hector said his smile growing wider. 

"Y/n and Kairi, why do you think they stayed off school?" Aliz said laughing.

"I thought they were sick or something" Hector said before walking up to Y/n and giving her a hug, then Kairi.

"Thank you guys" Hector said before going to sit next to his girlfriend. They all talked for a while and danced a little until Alvaro said something.

"We should play truth or dare" Alvaro said with a smirk on his face.

"Alvaro how old do we look to you? 13?" Y/n said whilst still holding Kairis hand as he sat next to her.

"Let's just do it so he'll shut up" Alejandro said sitting up and going to hold Pules hand.

"Ok, so Mattia. Truth or dare?" Alvaro said smirking. Mattia knew Alvaro was a trouble maker so he chose truth.

"Pussy" Alvaro said huffing.

"Yeah yeah anyway go on" Mattia replied.

"When you were with Cynthia did you cheat on her with Nessa?" Alvaro said crossing his arms and raising his eye brows.

"Uh, yeah" Mattia said scratching the back of his neck. Nessa rubbed his arm knowing he felt uncomfortable. 

"Anyway Alvaro, Truth or dare" Mattia said looking at the boy.

"Truth" Alvaro said smirking.

"And you called me a pussy. Anyway, Is it true that your still a virgin?" Mattia said smirking.

"Uh, yeah" Alvaro said fiddling with his thumbs. All the boys started laughing at him.

"Oh Kairi your one to laugh" Alvaro said getting irritated.

"Hey don't bring me into your shit" Kairi said as he stopped laughing. Alvaro stuck his tongue out at Kairi making me laugh making Y/n laugh. Kairi and Y/n were sitting next to each other, hand in hand and Y/n had her head on Kairis shoulder. Kairi looked down at her and smiled.

"What are you laughing at" Kairi said looking at her.

"You and Alvaro you act like little kids" Y/n said still giggling.

"They are little kids" Mattia said also laughing.

"Anyway Kairi truth or dare" Alvaro said smirking whilst crossing his arms.

"Truth" Kairi replied.

"Is it true that your still in love with Celia?" Alvaro said smirking at him. Y/n felt Kairi tense up so she lifted her head off of his shoulder and looked at him.

"Are you insane? No way" Kairi said before putting his hand on Y/ns cheek and softly placing her head back on his shoulder. They finished playing truth or dare and talked for a long time. They did Hectors cake and he blew out his candle. Everyone left to go home except from Kairi. Kairi and Y/n were cleaning up and he could sense something was wrong with Y/n. He noticed that she hadn't talked to him since truth or dare. 

"Are you ok" Kairi stopped cleaning and looked towards his girlfriend who was putting plastic cups and plates into a trash bag. She stopped and looked at him.

"Are you in love with Celia? Or should I say still?" Y/n said putting the bag down and folding her arms. Kairi walked towards her and put his arms around her waist.

"I was never in love with her and will never be. I only have eyes for you" Kairi said smiling at her and looking directly into her eyes. She sighed before putting her arms around his neck and putting her head on his shoulder.

"Then why'd you tense up?" Y/n said burying her face into his shoulder.

"Because I knew Alvaro was trying to start trouble and She kinda scares me" Kairi said still holding her. Y/n laughed before lifting her head up from his shoulder and looking at him. He leaned in and kissed her making her blush. Y/n put her head back on his shoulder trying to cover up her rosy cheeks.

"Let's go upstairs we can finish this tomorrow" Kairi said whilst giggling. Y/n pulled away from they're hug and looked at him with a big smile.

"You staying?" Y/n said standing in front of him.

"Yes" Kairi said smiling back and grabbing her hand before dragging her upstairs with him. Once they reached Y/ns room Kairi flopped onto her bed and did the grabby hands thingy making her smile. Y/n crawled onto her bed and into Kairis arms, she buried her head into his chest and sighed.

"What's up?" Kairi said looking down at her and placing his arms around her waist. Y/n lifted her head up and looked at Kairi.

"Nothing it was a good sigh" Y/n said whilst giggling. She yawned and placed her head back into his chest.

"Goodnight Y/n" Kairi said before kissing the top of her head and closing his eyes.

"Goodnight Kai" Y/n said as she smiled, also closing her eyes.

{Word count: 781}

A/n: Ngl that was cute af. Anyways have a good day/night :)

you know you love me.

xoxo - you'll never know. mwah <3