Part 67

Y/n woke up and opened her eyes to see Kairi smiling at her, she giggled and turned over.

"Good morning beautiful" Kairi whispered into her ear.

"Good morning weirdo" Y/n responded laughing.

"Get up, get changed. We're leaving in half an hour" Kairi said getting out of bed.

"Ok, what should i wear?" Y/n said also getting out of bed and walking towards her closet andd opening it.

"Same genre from when i gave you that promise ring in the bahamas" Kairi said pointing at her hand.

"Hmmm ok" Y/n said looking throughh her closet until she found a cute dress. She walked into her bathroom and had a quick shower and got changed into her dress. This is what Y/n wore.

Y/n walked out of the bathroom and Kairi got up off her bed

"You look great but we're already late" Kairi said grabbing her hand and taking her downstairs and out the front door and into his car. While he drove to the destination the sang to his playlist. Once they arrived Kairi walked over to her side of the car and opened the door for her, he took her hand and lead her to a mountain with a view of Jersey. 

"Aww this is so beautiful Kai thank you" Y/n said giving him a kiss on his cheek sitting down with him.

"This isn't even the best part" Kairi said looking out at the view making Y/n confused. They both layed back in the tall grass and pointed at different funny shaped clouds and laughing at silly comments one and other made. They looked at all the different places in Jersey and saw they're old school and laughed.

"I wonder how life would've been if we didn't drop out" Kairi said looking at the school and furrowing his eye brows at it.

"Hell" Y/n said making them both laugh.

"I wonder how Vic, Matteo, Robert and Taylor are doing" Y/n said sitting up on her elbows and looking at the school.

"Who cares? They're the ones missing out on our amazing lifestyle" Kairi said making the pair laugh.

"Y/n I love you" Kairi said smiling at her. Y/n rolled on her side and looked straight into Kairis eyes through tall grass.

"Kairi I love you too" Y/n said smiling back at him.

"Y/n, Will you marry me?" Kairi asked as he got a small white box from his back pocket and opened it in front of Y/n as they stay lying in the grass.

"Omg, yes!" Y/n said grabbing Kairis face and kissing him. Kairi pulled away and slid the engagement ring on her ring finger with the promise ring he had given her a couple months ago. Y/n looked at it and back up at Kairi.

"It's beautiful" Y/n said raising her hand to the sky and looking at it.

"Not as beautiful as you" Kairi said making her giggle.

"And your still corny but cute" Y/n said laughing and looking at Kairi. They went back home and went to bed.

{Word count: 506}

A/n: Eek! Sorry if I rushed this. Anyways have a good day/night :)

you know you love me.

xoxo - you'll never know. mwah <3