Part 31

"Omg what?!" Y/n replied shocked. 

"Yeah, im pregant" Nessa said smiling at Mattia.

"Congrats!" Y/n said before getting up and going to give her a hug.

"Congratulations Ness!" Aliz said, also going to give her a hug.

"Congrats baby!" Pule said also giving Nessa a hug.

"Congrats bro" Kairi said dapping Mattia up. Everyone exchanged they're congratulations with the parents to be before sitting down again.

"Wow Mattia not even a month, and she's already pregnant" Alvaro said laughing.

"First of all in about 3 days it will be a month, second of all I've known Nessa since i was 13 and I love her" He said smiling at the girl cuddling into his arm.

"Fair enough" Alvaro said before stuffing his face. Y/n and Kairi were finished so Kairi grabbed Y/ns hand and stood up. 

"We're just gonna go do something we'll see you guys soon" Kairi said smirking at Mattia and Alejandro. Kairi took her hand and led her to the ferris wheel. Y/n smiled at him and stopped them in they're tracks.

"Common, lets go" Kairi said whilst smiling at her. Once they got on the both sat opposite each other admiring the view of the fair, the sunset and each other. Kairi looked at Y/n and smiled she looked at him and smiled back.

"What" she said still smiling.

"Nothing your just perfect" Kairi said also still smiling.

"And your so corny" Y/n said laughing.

"Y/n" Kairi said dropping his smile.

"Yes" She said turning her head from the view of the fair to Kairi...

Mattias Pov: 

They just left to go on the ferris wheel and i already know everything that's going to happen. Everyones so happy at the moment and i love it. Oh except from Alvaro, poor boys a third wheel left, right, front and center. But he'll find the right one, one day. I know Nessa's the right one for me i just dont know why i didn't see it before. I'm gonna marry this girl.

Alejandros Pov: 

Before me and Pule came to eat with these idiots, I asked her to be my girlfriend and she said yes. I asked her in the most stupid way but hse ended up loving it. We went on the ghost train and she clung onto me and i screamed through all the noise "Pule will you be my girlfriend before we die in here!" and she screamed back "Yes of course!" once we got off i asked her again just incase it sounded like i was only saying it because i was scared and she said yes again. No one knows yet. We plan on doing what Aliz and Hector did, posting each other on our spams. Kairis just left to go n the ferris wheel with Y/n and im so happy. Before he was friends with Y/n Kai was pretty depressed and in a bad state thanks to Y/n he's happy and healthy. He's so much more happier when he's with her. They deserve each other more than anything. 

Back to third person:

"Y/n will you be my girlfriend?" Kairi asked looking straight into her eyes.

{Word count: 507}

A/n: ahghahgfhahhsdh. Anyways have a good day/night :)

you know you love me.

xoxo - you'll never know. mwah <3