Part 11

"Tell you what?" Y/n said starting to panic that maybe Hector found something on her phone.

"That you hid your friendship with Kairi from all of us for 3 entire months?" Hector said slightly raising his voice. Pules eyes widened and Aliz furrowed her eyebrows. Y/n stayed frozen, she didn't know what to say. It was out now. It wasn't a secret anymore and she couldn't do anything about it. She could tell that Hector was not happy about it at all. 

"Who told you? How? When?" Y/n said slightly showing the fear in her voice.

"You know what it doesn't matter im taking you all home" Hector said whilst standing up. Y/n gulped and got up as they started walking to the car. The whole car ride was silent. Hector took Aliz home first, then Pule. They finally arrived at Y/n's house and Hector stooped her as she was about to get out of the car.

"Hey, Im coming inside with you. We need to talk" Hector said as he was getting out of the car.

"Oh ok" Y/n replied hesitantly. She didn't really want to speak to Hector, she wanted to facetime Kairi and ask him if he knew how Hector knew about they're friendship. but she couldn't. When they went inside Y/m said hi to Hector. They went straight up to Y/n's bedroom. Y/n sat down at the end of her bed as Hector paced up and down her room fiddling with his thumbs trying to find the right words. 

"Hey, I know your shocked right now but can you please stop pacing" Y/n said. Hector stopped in his tracks and looked at the girl in front of him who looked as if she'd seen a ghost.

"Sorry but what the hell? How could you keep this from Me, Aliz and Pule?! We tell each other everything! And for 3 months?! Seriously Y/n?!" Hector said raising his voice.

"I-im sorry but I knew you didn't really like Kairi and I didn't want to start any trouble and he didn't want to tell anyone either because he was worried about what Mattia and Alejandro would think. So we just kept a secret. We planned on telling you guys soon though." Y/n said slightly stuttering.

"I really don't know what to say to you. You are unbelievable" Hector said slowly sitting down next to her.

"Im sorry Hector. I really am. But he's such a good guy. He was there from me when I needed him and I was there for him when he needed me. We've cried together we've been through a lot together, helped each other grow. And as much as I love you Hector im not just gonna through away our friendship because you don't like him. I don't even know why you don't like him! He's never done anything to you!" Y/n said starting to get irritated and raising her voice.

"Omg Y/n! Don't you get it?! Everything I do is for you! I like you!" Hector said. Seconds after he put his hand to his mouth and made a shocked face only then realising that he had basically confessed his feelings for his best friend.

"What are you talking about Hector? Your with Aliz remember?! Your happy together!" Y/n said.

"No, you don't get it. Im only with her to make you jealous and she's only with me to make Kairi jealous." Hector said leaving Y/n in a state of shock. She didn't know what to say or do so she just sat there and stayed quiet.

"Y/n please say something your making me nervous" Hector said looking at his best friend beside him with a worried face.

"What do you want me to say Hector?! Do you want me to say that im falling for Kairi more and more everyday?! Is that what you wanted to hear?!" Y/n said raising her voice and not even thinking about what she was saying.

"Um, I don't know but I need your help" Hector said mumbling almost so quiet you couldn't hear him.

"With what Hector?" Y/n replied looking at her best friend who was fiddling with his thumbs. He was nervous.

"This whole thing between me and Aliz was just supposed to be pretend. But... Im starting to lose feelings for you and... Im catching feelings for Aliz. And fast." Hector said with his head down looking at his hands in his lap. Y/n slightly smiled.

"Me and Pule have always shipped you two together. Can you please just be happy for me and Kairi's friendship? Its almost been 4 months and im not gonna through that away." Y/n said still looking at Hector beside her.

"Of course, but does this mean that Mattia and Alejandro will stop being such dickheads?" Hector said looking up at Y/n with hope in his eyes.

"I hope so" Y/n said whilst giggling.

"Come here" Y/n said as she pulled Hector into a hug. "I will make sure you and Aliz end up together and if you don't Me and Pule will beat both of your asses" Y/n said. Hector laughed, removing himself from Y/n's embrace.

"I love you, In a best friend way!" Hector said making it clear. Y/n laughed at the boy next to her.

"I know and I love you too silly" Y/n said to Hector.

"Well I better get going. I'll pick you up tomorrow so we can all go out. It's a surprise so don't ask." Hector said whilst smiling knowing this would annoy Y/n because she really didn't like surprises.

"Ugh get out of my house already and ok I'll be waiting" Y/n said struggling to hold in her smile.

"Byeee" Hector said leaving Y/n laughing. Y/n was on her phone just scrolling through tiktok when she realised it was 5. Would kairi call her? And just as she was thinking about they're daily facetime. Kairi's name popped up on her screen she smiled and got nervous.

Incoming facetime from Kaiii <3

Answer             Decline

{Word count: 1001}

A/n: Hello <3 I dont really have anything to say so anyways have a good day/night :)

you know you love me.

xoxo - you'll never know. mwah <3