Part 5

Y/n didn't know what to do or to say. So she stayed frozen for a while re-reading the same message that Lani sent making sure it wasn't just all in her head. But it wasn't. It was real. Y/n sat for a while deciding on how she should reply. 

Y/n's Pov:

Should i be nice? no. Should i be really harsh? no. i guess ill just go in the middle accepting but rude? Yeah thats fine. I wonder if she wrote the same thing to Hector, Aliz and Pule? She probably did. I cant believe we were friends with her.

Back to third person:

So she sat there and wrote a long paragragh to Lani making sure everthing was perfect. Something that would hurt her a little and make her realize what she is doing.

"Wow. Me, Aliz and Hector took you in when you need us the most. 5 months ago. You were sitting at a tree crying your eyes out because people were saying horrible things about you and one of those people were Mattia! We were your friends, we were there for you when you needed us the most and this is how you repay us? Thank you very much Lani. Oh and dont come running back to us when he cheats on you with some other hoe. Just like you said bye bitch." - Y/n

A tear fell for Y/n's as she remembered all the memories she had with Lani. She changed. Lani used to be such a nice, innocent girl who wouldn't hurt an ant if her life depended on it but they say people change for the better or the worse. And obviously Lani has changed for the worse. Y/n quickly wiped her tear and walked in front of her mirror. 

"Im a bad bitch we dont need her" Y/n burst into laughter at the cringy sentence she told her reflection and she quickly got dressed and went to bed. Just as she got into her clean sheets she got a mesage from Kairi.

K- Gn Y/n i'll see you tomorrow <3

Y/n- Gn Kai <3

K- Hey! i thought you said you were going to sleep half an hour ago!

Y/n- Yeah i did but i went to take a shower.

K- Oh ok well gn <3

Y/n- Yup goodnight olaf <3

K- Your mean :(

Y/n- Hehe

Y/n turned off her phone and put it on her bed side table. She turned off her LED's which she had on pink and went to sleep. Kai made her completely forget about what was going to happen at achool the next day with Lani. She had no idea.

{Word count: 430}

A/n: Sorry that this one was a bit short but i promise the will get longer soon! Hint for the next part is that Celia will be coming in very soon. Also something will happen between Aliz and Hector pretty soon. Like i said big things are coming! Anyways have a good day/ night :)

you know you love me

xoxo - you'll never know. mwah <3