Part 63

1 month time skip

Nessa is 9 months pregnant and due to give birth anyday now. Kairi turned 18 and today is Y/ns birthday. They weren't doing anything big everyone just went over to hers to celebrate her being 18. Kairi kissed her and walked into the kitchen with Pule to get her cake while she talked to everyone else.

"I can't believe we're all 18 now" Alvaro said as he sat cross legged on the floor in front of Y/n.

"I know, It's crazy" Y/n said smiling at Alvaro.

"And Alvaro is still single" Mattia said giggling.

"Hey!" Alvaro said crossing his arms and frowning.

"It's ok Alvaro, sometimes it takes people longer than others because they're soulmate is just getting more perfect for you" Y/n said hugging him. Kairi walked in with Y/ns cake as Pule lit the lights.

"Happy birthday to you....." Everyone sang happy birthday to Y/n and se made awish and blew out her candles. Everyone had a slice of cake and Nessa went to the toilet not long after Y/n heard Nessa from upstairs scream her name.

"Nessa's calling me imma go check on her" Y/n said as she got up from Kairis lap and walked up the stairs.

"Yes? I heard you from-" Y/n said before realising Nessa was on the floor in a pool of water holding her stomach.

"Omg Nessa! Are you ok? What happened?! Did you spill water and slip or something?!" Y/n asked as she crouched down next to her and held her up a little. 

"No dummy! My water broke!" Nessa said looking at me before groaning in pain.

"Shit! MATTIA!" Y/n shouted as she told Nessa to breathe.

{Word count: 270}

A/n: Sorry this ones short. Anyways have a good day/night :)

you know you love me.

xoxo - you'll never know. mwah <3