Part 53

Y/n woke up in Kairis arms. Today is the day that she finds out the gender of Mattia and Nessa's baby and tomorrow is when she gets to reveal it. She quickly managed to wriggle out of Kairis arms without waking him up, She walked into the bathroom and took a quick shower, brushed her teeth and got changed. Once she came out of the bathroom she had a text message from Aliz.

A- We're outside. hurry!

Y/n- Ok ok

Y/n put her phone in her bag and quickly wrote a not for Kairi letting him know that she was going to find the gender before placing it on her pillow next to him. Y/n walked out of the house and into Alizs car. Once she was in the passenger side she closed the door and gave Ailz a hug. Y/n looked at Pule in the back and they both squealed in excitement.

"Can we go already, I don't want to have to wait any longer" Pule said laughing.

"Damn ok" Aliz said as she started the car and started driving. Y/n took the aux and plugged it into her phone. One of they're favourite songs came on and Aliz had a wide smile on her face.

"you are out of my leagueeee all the things I believeeee you were just the right kind yeah you were more than just a dream" They all sung. They listened to a couple more songs until they reached the place where they were going to find out the gender.

"So I vote Y/n to go in" Pule said looking at Aliz.

"Same" Aliz said as she looked from Pule to Y/n. Y/n sat there for a minute thinking about it before unclipping her seat belt.

"Ugh fine" Y/n said before opening the passenger side door and getting out of Alizs car. She walked towards the clinic and to the front desk.

"Hi what can I help you with?" The lady at the front desk asked with a welcoming smile.

"I'm here to collect the results of Nessa Barrett's baby's gender" Y/n replied smiling back.

"And may I ask who's collecting it?" The lady asked as she rummaged through a pile of papers on her desk.

"Y/n Y/ln I'm throwing her gender reveal tomorrow" Y/n said smiling at the lady in front of her. The lady looked through a few more papers before pulling out a long white envelope with the names Mattia Polibio and Nessa Barrett.

"Here" The lady at the front desk said as she placed the envelope over the desk to Y/n.

"Thank you" Y/n said as she took the envelope from the lady.

"Have a nice day" The lady said before glueing her eyes back onto her computer. Y/n walked out of the clinic and towards Alizs car. As she was walking towards Alizs car she took the envelope and shook it in one hand making Aliz and Pule squeal. Y/n laughed as she opened the car door and climbed in next to Aliz. She closed the door and looked at the two who were desperate to know what was inside of the envelope.

"What?" Y/n said as she laughed at the pair who were zoned out.

"Have you opened it yet?" Aliz asked as she looked from the envelope in Y/ns hand up to her face.

"No, do you wanna open it now or wait till we get to the balloon shop?" Y/n asked as she looked from Aliz to Pule.

"I think we should wait" Pule said looking at Aliz in front of her.

"Ok" Aliz said as she started the car. Once they arrived to the balloon shop they sat down on a few chairs they had outside of it and Y/n got the envelope out of her bag.

"You ready?" Y/n said as she looked at Pule and Aliz who nodded they're heads easily. Y/n giggled before ripping open the envelope and taking out the paper inside. She read:

"Nessa Barrett and Mattia Polibio we are delighted to inform you that you will be having a baby......

{Word count: 658}

A/n: Hehe im annoying ik. 5/10. Ty for 3.6k + views <3  Anyways have a good day/night :)

you know you love me. 

xoxo - you'll never know. mwah <3