Part 59

Y/n and Kairi arrived to where they were meeting everyone. They got out of they're uber and walked to where everyone was.

"Hey, we're just waiting from Hector and Aliz now" Pule said going to Y/n. Y/n hugged Nessa and talked to her about how the baby was doing and if she was going to be ok. 

"Here they are" Alejandro said pointing at the car that Aliz and Hector were exiting. They walked towards the group and Aliz gave Y/n and the girls a hug. Everyone took pictures with the Eiffel tower and then went to a restaurant near by. Everyone sat down at a circular table and talked about the baby.

"So we know it's pretty late notice but we're getting married tomorrow" Hector said smiling as he Alizs hand on the table. Y/n almost choked on her water.

"But what about your family's?" Y/n asked looking at them like they were insane.

"You guys are family" Aliz said smiling at everyone around the table.

"Where?" Pule asked confused.

"In a little chapel around the corner from here" Hector replied.

"When?" Nessa asked looking at Aliz.

"2pm" Aliz answered.

"Do you have a dress Aliz? And Hector do you have a suit?" Y/n said looking from one to the other.

"Yes, everything's ready" Hector said smiling at her.

"Kairi what am I going to wear?" Y/n said sighing as she put her head in hands.

"I have the perfect thing don't worry" Kairi said as he rubbed Y/ns back making her smile. She sat back in her seat and thought for a second. Two of her best friends were going to get married tomorrow. She smiled at the thought, in Paris there was no worries about anything. No Celia or Cynthia. No family or drama. 

"What are we going to do now?" Mattia said as he sat back in his chair as everyone was done eating. 

"I don't know but we should've brought Alvaro this time. We said we would when we were in the Bahamas." Y/n said feeling sorry for her friend stuck in Jersey.

"Oh shit I forgot about him" Mattia said making everyone laugh.

"Next time" Alejandro said.

"Yeah that's what you said last time you better remember next time" Y/n said making everyone laugh once again.

"Should we just go back to the hotel and get an early night for the wedding tomorrow?" Pule asked looking at Y/n who was too focused on Kairi.

"Uh yeah" Kairi said. Mattia payed and everyone got into they're separate ubers and made they're way back to the hotel. Once Y/n and Kairi got back to the hotel they ran to they're room and got dressed before getting into bed. 

Y/n posted this. (imagine its Y/n and Kairi)

liked by kairicosentino, mattiapolibio and 195,723 others

Y/n.Y/ln.xo you are my everything :') @kairicosentino

comments

user73 cutest thing ever

user42 city of love with the cutest love.

kairicosentino i love you.

  | reply ~ Y/n.Y/ln.xo I love you more.

user64 are you guys alone?

  | reply ~ Y/n.Y/ln.xo no, we're here with Mattia, Nessa, Alejandro, Pule, Aliz and Hector <3

mattiapolibio a little photo credit would be nice

  | reply ~ Y/n.Y/ln.xo oops sorry

23,723 others...

Y/n and Kairi cuddled up and fell asleep.

{Word count: 538}

A/n: they're getting marrieddd! Anyways have a good day/night :)

you know you love me.

xoxo - you'll never know. mwah <3