Part 8

Y/n woke up to the same old alarm. She turned it off and saw she had texts from Kairi and Aliz. Just like every other day. So she opened Aliz's text first.

A- "Gm boo, Me and Hector are going to Pick up Pule today do you want us to pick you up too?"

Y/n- "Gm wifeyyy, and yes of course we practically always drive together now"

A- "Ok we'll be there in 20 and we're not getting breakfast today <3"

Y/n- "See you then"

Then Y/n went to Kairi's message.

K- "Gmmm prettyyy, have a good day and try not to got slapped?" Y/n laughed as she read Kairi's message and smiled down at her screen.

Y/n- "gmmm and ill try not to"

She got up and had a shower and did what she normally does everyday. She had about 5 minutes until Hector and the girls arrived so she went on insta. As she was scrolling she saw a post on tiktokroom saying that Celia was hinting that she might be dating Kairi. Y/n didn't know what to think. So she texted him and asked him.

Y/n- "You and Celia Braud?"

K- "Nope, definitely not she's just making stuff up to get clout."

Y/n- "Oh ok just checking :)"

K- "Facetime later at 5?"

Y/n- "Ofc ofc :)"

Moments later Y/n heard the honks coming from Hectors car. As she closed her front door she could see that Aliz was sitting in the front again with Hector and Pule in the back. Y/n smiled and sat next to Pule.

(P-Pule, H- Hector, A-Aliz)

Y/n- "Hey guys, how is everyone?"

P- "Im good thanks"

H-"Same"

A- "Same also me and Hector have to talk to you guys about something important at lunch."

Y/n- "Ok"

Y/n whispered to Pule "Do you know what they're gonna tell us?" and Pule shook her head no. She thought it might have something to do about why they've both been acting so weird. They got to school at got through most of they're lessons. Then came lunch when Hector and Aliz wanted to tell Y/n and Pule something. As Y/n was walking towards the 3 of her best friends she could see them smiling at her so she smiled back. When she reached them she sat down on a piece of dry grass next to Pule so Hector and Aliz where in front of her.

Y/n- "So... What did you want to tell us?"

Aliz- "Well...." Aliz said as she looked at Hector with a large smile on her face showing her dimples.

{Word count: 406}

A/n: Sorry if my cliff hangers are annoying lmfao. Anyways have a good day/night :)

you know you love me

xoxo - you'll never know. mwah <3