Part 62

Y/n woke up Kairi once the landed in Jersey ands they got off the plane. They collected they're luggage and got an uber home. Kairi and Y/n left they're luggage downstairs and walked straight upstairs and into Y/ns bedroom. They got into bed and fell straight asleep.

Alizs Pov:

Me and Hector just landed in Jersey and I'm so nervous to tell me family we're married. They're going to hate me. My dad might hit me again. I'm scared but i know that as long as i have Hector by my side they won't do anything. We got out of the uber and walked up to my front door, before knocking i stopped Hector.

"Hector wait" I said moving his hand from knocking.

"What's wrong?" Hector said pulling her towards him.

"They don't even know we got engaged, they're not going to like this" I said hugging him.

"I promise everything will be ok" Hector said as he knocked. I was so nervous, I took a deep breath as my dad opened the door. 

"Hey dad" I said smiling at him. He came out and closed the door behind him.

"It's late and whos this?" My dad said pointing at Hector. I gulped.

"My husband" I said as i took Hectors hand. My dad laughed and I frowned at him.

"Your not married" My dad said crossing his arms.

"We are" Hector said squeezing my hand.

"Then your moving out! Go grab your stuff" My dad said opening the front door.

"You can't be serious dad. Where am I going to live?!" I said almost shouting.

"Don't raise your voice at me! And that's not my problem, that's yours! Should've thought about this before you started marrying anyone" My dad said.

"He's not anyone, He has a name" I said pulling Hector inside with me.

"I don't care" My dad said waiting by the front door. We ran upstairs to my bedroom and stuffed bags with my clothes and my stuff that I needed. I stopped for a moment and started crying Hector noticed and came to hug me.

"Everything's going to be fine baby" Hector said giving me a kiss on the top of my head. 

"Hector, where am I going to live?" I asked looking at him with tears running down my cheeks. He rubbed his thumbs against my cheeks wiping away my tears and kissed me.

"With me and my family until we can afford to buy a house of our own" He said smiling at me.

"I love you so much" I said smiling back at him.

"I love you more" Hector said before getting up from my bedroom floor and picking up my bags full of clothes. He took my hand and we walked downstairs together, my dad still stood by the front door waiting.

"Don't you dare come back to my door step when you guys don't work out and you get a divorce" My dad said pointing at me.

"I will never come back to you. Even if it means I'm homeless. Mark my words dad, this is the last time we will speak. You won't even get to know if your a grandfather" I said as I walked out of the house for the last time with Hector. We got into the uber and I sobbed remembering I wouldn't be able to see my brother or sister again. Maybe in the future but I will miss them so much. Hector hugged me the whole way to his house. I was scared his family was going to say the same, then where would we go? To live with Y/n and Kairi? I wouldn't do that to her no matter how much I needed it. We arrived there and knocked on the door. Hector's mom opened the door and frowned.

"This is my wife mom" Hector said grabbing my hand and smiling at me, I smiled back then at his mom. She smiled at me lifting a huge weight off my shoulders.

"Her dad kicked her out so I was hoping she could live with us until we could afford to get our own place?" Hector asked his mom with hope in his eyes.

"Of course honey" His mom said giving me a hug I was so thankful.

{Word count: 690}

A/n: Should Hector and Aliz have a baby or no? Anyways have a good day/night :)

you know you love me.

xoxo - you'll never know. mwah <3