Part 66

Cynthia. Cynthia slammed open the doors and walked straight into the room where everyone was. Aliz was still holding the baby at the time and luckily she didn't wake up.

"Mattia please, don't do this" Cynthia said looking at him and crying.

"Cynthia get out" Alejandro said getting out of his seat and pointing towards the doors.

"Wait I-" Cynthia said being cut off by Alejandro.

"No, I wont wait. Get out Cynthia" Alejandro said stepping forwards making her step back and leave the room.

"Fuck, they're crazy" Y/n said shaking her head.

"Yeah, anyway me and Pule are gonna head home" Alejandro said grabbing her hand and helping her up.

"Yeah same here" Aliz said getting up and giving the baby to Mattia.

"mhm, same" Kairi said standing up and helping Y/n up. everyone had left and Y/n and Kairi were leaving.

"Wait Y/n!" Nessa said. Y/n stopped and looked at Nessa.

"Yes? Everything ok?" Y/n asked looking concerned.

"Perfect. I just wanted to say thank you so much. I love you" Nessa said smiling at her, Y/n smiled back.

"Of course and I love you too" Y/n said before leaving the hospital with Kairi. Once they arrived home they got in bed together.

"I  have your gift ready for tomorrow seeing as we couldn't do it today" Kairi said as he put his arms around her waist.

"Kai! I said I didn't want anything!" Y/n said looking at him and giggling.

"I know but I wanted to give you something, hopefully you accept it" Kairi said before yawning.

"Omg you know what I just realised?" Y/n said looking at Kairi.

"What?" Kairi asked smiling at her.

"Me and Lucy share a birthday!" Y/n said making Kairi  laugh.

"Yeah no shit" Kairi said still laughing. 

"Oh shut up, I was too caught up in the moment to even think about it being my birthday too" Y/n said as she snuggled into Kairi.

"I love you Y/n" Kairi said.

"I love you too Kairi" Y/n said before they boy fell asleep.

{Word count: 320}

A/n: I promise they'll get longer soon. Anyways have a good day/night :)

you know you love me.

xoxo - you'll never know. mwah <3