Part 44

Y/n panicked for a second this was the first time he had said I love you since they've been together. 

"I love you too Kai" Y/n said smiling. Kairi took a breath of relief and through his head back making Y/n laugh.

"I thought you weren't gonna say anything for a minute" Kairi said looking back down at her and giving her a tight hug and giving her a kiss.

"Kai, I love you so much why wouldn't I say anything?" Y/n said looking up at him.

"I don't know but have I ever told you your really pretty?" Kairi said looking down at her straight into her eyes. Y/n laughed.

"Have I ever told you, your really corny but cute?" Y/n said looking at him with lust in her eyes. She admired him before kissing him again and cuddling into him. Y/n got up from her bed and got changed into a hoodie and some shorts before crawling back into bed with Kairi. As they cuddled Y/n posted on her spam.

liked by aileenalize, kairicosentino and 7,528 others

Y/n.spam goin through some tough shit rn and your the only reason im happy and smiling :'( <3  @kairicosentino

comments

user84 I hope your ok <3

alizspartyspam text me. :'( <3

hater72 you don't deserve to be happy or to smile.

user02 cute asf

user95 and for that we say thank u next

pulesangels :'( ily

835 others...

Kairi put his arms around Y/ns waist and nuzzled his head into her neck. Y/n turned off her phone and put it down before cudlling up to Kairi and going to sleep.

{Word count: 275}

A/n: I'm sorry that this one was so short but i have to move on! Anyways have a good day/night :)

you know you love me.

xoxo - you'll never know. mwah <3