Part 54

The three girls sat in Alizs car so happy for the best friends. Y/n and Aliz walked into the balloon shop and got the balloons with the gender inside, Pule waiting in the car for them. When they came out of the shop the got back into Alizs car and passed Pule the balloons so she could hold them in the back. The gender reveal was going to be small, just they're friends in Y/ns garden. The girls all got to Y/ns house to set up for the gender reveal and walked through the front door. Aliz and Pule said hello to Kairi as they walked through the living room as Y/n took her shoes off in the hallway. Y/n walked into the living room and saw Kairi laying down on a sofa watching tv.

"Oh hey" Kairi said as he sat up and looked at Y/n. Y/n walked up to him and gave him a peck on the lips.

"Me and the girls are going to set up in the garden for tomorrow" Y/n said walking towards the back door.

"Ok" Kairi said as he went back to lying down and watching his show. The girls had a table ready for the food tomorrow and they put the balloons in a box. Once they were done Y/n thanked them both for helping her and they left. Y/n walked into the living room and crawled on the sofa with Kairi and cuddled into him.

"Did you do everything you needed to?" Kairi asked as he looked down at his girlfriend.

"mhm the only thing that we need to do tomorrow is take the food to the table" Y/n said looking up at him and smiling.

"Let's go upstairs" Kairi said as he grabbed the remote and turned off the tv. Kairi grabbed Y/ns hand and led her upstairs. As soon as they reached her bedroom they got into bed and went on they're phones for a little. Y/n could feel Kairi staring at her so she looked at him and giggled.

"What?" Y/n said smiling at the bot next to her.

"Nothing, I'm tired can we go to sleep please?" Kairi asked doing the puppy dog eyes. Y/n giggled before putting her phone down, turning off her led lights and cuddling into Kairi. Kairi wrapped his arms around her waist and put his head in the crook of her neck.

"Good night Y/n" Kairi said in a muffled tone.

"Good night bubs" Y/n said before closing her eyes and drifting off to sleep.

{Word count: 413}

A/n: omg this story is so longgg. 6/10. Anyways have a good day/night :)

you know you love me.

xoxo - you'll never know. mwah <3