Part 52

Kairi woke up Y/n once they had landed in new jersey. It was 10pm when the landed. They grabbed they're carry ons and got off the plane. Kairi ordered an uber and they grabbed something to eat while they were waiting. When the uber arrived they both got in and fell asleep again. There's no time difference between New Jersey and The bahamas they were just really tired. When they arrived at Y/ns the uber woke them up and let them know they were here. They got out of the car and grabbed they're luggage and thanked the uber driver. They walked into Y/ns house and brought they're luggage up stairs.

"Do you wanna leave this stuff here or take it home?" Y/n asked as she looked at her sleepy boyfriend.

"I wanna go to sleep" Kairi mumbled as he climed onto Y/ns bed. She giggled also climbing onto her bed.

"We barely did anything today why are we so tired?" Y/n asked yawning as she held Kairi in her arms.

"Alejandro put sleeping pills in our drinks" Kairi mumbled into Y/ns chest making her laugh. Kairi put his arms around her waist and fell asleep making Y/n smile at the cute sight. Y/n went on her phone and got a message from Aliz and opened it.

A- Tomorrow we're going to find out the gender, then to go grab some stuff then we start to set up fot the gender reveal!

Y/n- I'm so excited! I'll see you tomorrow bae <3

A- Night wifey <3

Y/n clicked on instagram and posted a picture of everyone in the water. (imagine its the boys with the girls minus one person lmao)

 (imagine its the boys with the girls minus one person lmao)

liked by kairicosentino, aileenalize and 78,624 others...

Y/n.Y/ln.xo Family <3  @kairicosentino @nessabarrett @mattiapolibio @aileenalize @hectordiaz @Pulemamoe @alejandrosairo

comments

user93 imagine having friends like this :'(

aileenalize ily

user65 Aliz and Hector are engaged?!

hater74 ew Nessa's pregnant.

nessabarrett ily guys endlessly.

user82 omg yess

mattiapolibio ily weirdos

user49 um ily all

17,625 others...

Aliz posted this on her main not caring what her dad had to say anymore.

liked by hectordiaz, Y/n.Y/ln.xo and 35,632 others...

aileenalize ilysm and can't wait to marry you <3 @hectordiaz

comments

user74 congrats bby!

hectordiaz ilym

user53 omg omg omg my ship is getting married let me go sob my eyes out rq

hater09 wtf is this. Hector should've been with Y/n.

Y/n.Y/ln.xo My wife is getting re-married :'(

  | reply  ~ aileenalize your forever my first and fav

user76 mhm mhm mhm we stan

7,645 others...

Nessa posted this annoucing her pregnancy.

liked by mattiapolibio, Y/n.Y/ln.xo and 65,413 others...

nessabarrett baby on board <3 @mattiapolibio 

comments

user54 omg! congrats!

Y/n.Y/ln.xo guess who's finding out the gender tomorrow :p

user72 mini mattia omg

hater96 wtf no ew

mattiapolibio both babys in one pic :')

hater47 wtf i swear they weren't even together for that long.

13,825 others...

Y/n turned off her phone and cuddled up to Kairi before falling asleep.

{Word count: 516}

A/n: What do you want the gender to be? 4/10.  Anyways have a good day/night :)

you know you love me.

xoxo - you'll never know. mwah <3