Part 75

Still Y/ns Pov:

Celia and Cynthia pulled the curtain back and smiled at me. I didn't know what to do. There's not much I could do, I couldn't really move because of how weak I was so I just stayed still.

"You really think I'd let Kairi live without me?" Celia said getting closer to me. I just gulped and sat back a bit further looking at Sammy to check if he was ok.

"Oh, and him" Celia said pointing at Sammy before walking towards him.

"He's coming with us, Cynthia. Take him please" Celia said smiling at me.

"Don't touch my son!" I shouted at Cynthia as she almost had her hands on Sammy.

"So now you wanna say something? Cynthia don't listen to her take him" Celia said looking back at Cynthia and Sammy.

"Please don't touch my son" I begged looking at Cynthia who was smiling at Sammy. Cynthia put her hands around my son and put him in her arms. Where the hell is Kairi?! 

"Ok, I think we're done here. If Kairi wants his son back he'll come to me" Celia said smiling at me. They started to walk out when I stopped them.

"Please! Wait!" I said trying to stall until Kairi came back. Celia stopped and turned to me smiling.

"What?" Celia said crossing her arms.

"Please don't do this. If you love Kairi you'll leave him alone and let him be happy" I said tearing up at this point. 

"He'll be happy with me Y/n. This is goodbye" Celia said turning around and walking out with Cynthia. I sat there and sobbed. Where was Kairi? Do they have him too? Could I have done anything? Is this all my fault?

{Word count: 287}

A/n: Don't worry. Um, some people are about to be really mad at me but idgaf. Anyways have a good day/night :)

you know you love me.

xoxo - you'll never know. mwah <3