Part 17

"Hey I need to talk to you" Kairi said smiling at Y/n.

"Oh ok" Y/n said smiling back at Kairi.

"So uh, I went to go and get a drink from the kitchen today and I didn't know you and Aliz were in there but I heard you guys talking. And I know this is weird but I just stood there not knowing what to do. So I listened to you guys and I-I heard you say you have feelings for me" Kairi said looking down at his hands.

"Omg Kai. Im sorry. I get if you don't like me back and I get if you just want to be friends and I-" 

"Y/n Y/n, you didn't let me finish" Kairi said cutting off Y/n.

"Oh ok sorry, go on" Y/n said trying to relax a bit.

"I was going to say that I have feelings for you too but I just never knew how to tell you. If only Mattia didn't text me" Kairi said putting his chin in the palm of his hand and sighing.

"Oh" Y/n said making a wide smile grow on her face.

"Anyway im gonna go to sleep now. But will you and everyone come and sit with me and the boys at lunch tomorrow smiley?" Kairi said smiling back at the girl on his screen.

"Yes, of course and im sure Pule would love to be Alejandro more often" Y/n said whilst giggling.

"Great well do you want me to drive you to school tomorrow?" Kairi asked.

"You would do that for me?" Y/n said smiling.

"Of course ill pick you up at 7?" Kairi said not being able to hold in his smile.

"Ok i'll let Hector know, bye cutie" Y/n said to Kairi.

"Ok bye beautiful" And with that Y/n ended the call and got up from her bed to do a little victory dance in front of her full length mirror. She laughed at herself before returning to her bed to text Hector.

Y/n- Kairis picking me up tomorrow so you don't have too :)

H- Ok thanks for letting me know also it was very rude of you to expose me today

Y/n- you'll thank me one day, night ugly

H- night you idiot

Y/n turned her phone off and put it on charge. She laid flat on her back and looked up at her plain white ceiling. She smiled at the thought of Kairi before turning off her leds, turning onto her left side and falling asleep.

{Word count: 401}

A/n: ahsghaajhjsa. What you've all been waiting for hehe. Anyways have a good day/night :)

you know you love me.

xoxo - you'll never know. mwah <3