Part 32

"Omg, Yes!" Y/n said whilst smiling at Kairi. When the ride had come to an end they both got off and hugged. When they pulled away from the hug Kairi kissed Y/n. She wasn't used to kissing her best friend so at first she didn't kiss back, eventually she did. She pulled away and smiled at him. They walked back to where everyone was hand in hand. Mattia smirked at Kairi and started laughing.

"See I told you everything would be fine" Mattia said still giggling.

"I was just nervous" Kairi said sitting back down with Y/n. She put her head on his shoulder and looked to her right at Alvaro who was pulling the weirdest face possible and burst into laughter.

"Alvaro why you look like that" Y/n said still laughing at the expression on the boys face.

"What did I miss? Mattia said I told you everything would be fine. What was fine? What happened?" Alvaro said looking at Mattia then Kairi.

"I asked Y/n to be my girlfriend and she said yes, we had this all planned out" Kairi said smiling at the girl on his shoulder. 

"Awe that's so cute guys" Nessa said smiling at them.

"And you guys didn't tell me about the plan?" Alvaro said making a shocked face and putting his hand to his chest.

"No because you have a really big mouth and if we told you, you probably would've gone and told Y/n" Mattia said rolling his eyes at Alvaro.

"Good point" Alvaro said before looking back at his phone. It was getting late and everyone was getting ready to got home. Everyone said they're goodbyes and Kairi and Y/n got into Kairis car and went to her house to spend the night. Once they got to Y/ns house the went straight up to her room. Y/n got dressed quickly before getting in bed with Kairi and cuddling. Y/n was scrolling through Instagram when she saw these.

liked by pulemamoe, aileenalize and 14,287 others

yourfavmonkeyale to my beautiful girlfriend ily and can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you <3  @pulemamoe

comments

alizspartyspam aw congrats guys and wise choice on how to let people know :P

user84 shippp

hater73 you said beautiful? im still looking for it.

  | reply ~ yourfavmonkeyale that's such a shame because you can't look anymore because you've been removed .

bigboymattia when did this happen? but congrats <3

  | reply ~ yourfavmonkeyale ghost train, before we came to eat