Part 36

Y/n walked up to her bedroom and checked the time. 4:27pm. Which meant she had about 30 minutes to get ready. She threw her phone on her bed and walked over to her closet to pick something to wear. Y/n loves Kairis parents they've always been so supportive of they're friendship and loved Y/n as is she was they're second daughter. Y/n finally picked what she was going to wear and got into the shower. She had her own private concert in the shower and then got out and got changed into this.

It was perfect for dinner

It was perfect for dinner. Not too bummy, not too fancy. Y/n did her hair and makeup and sprayed some perfume before hearing someone knock at the front door. Wow that was qucik she thought. As she walked down the stairs she saw her mom at the front door talking to Kairi.

"Ah, Y/n. I was just saying Kairi should come to ours for dinner soon" Y/m said as Y/n reached the last step.

"Yeah, sure. Anyway, we've got to go. I'll be back soon mom, bye" Y/n said as she grabbed Kairis hand and walked out of the front door. 

"Have a good time!" Y/m shouted down the pathway as they walked towards Kairis house. Y/n rolled her eyes and Kairi laughed.

"Ok so my parents don't know that your my girlfriend yet so they're probably going to freak out" Kairi said as he stopped outside of his front door.

"Ok" Y/n giggled as Kairi unlocked the front door and walked into his house hand in hand with Y/n. Kairi slammed the door and Maiya came running downstairs.

"Oh my god! Wait till mom find out" Maiya said running towards Y/n and giving her a big hug.

"Hey, I missed you" Y/n gigglied as she hugged Maiya. Just the Mrs.Cosentino walked into the room. As soon as she saw Y/n she ran up to her and hugged her making Y/n laugh.

"Hi! We missed you! Wait... Kairi is Y/n your girlfriend?" Kairis mom said untangling herself from Y/ns arms and looking towards her son. Kairi smiled and nodded his head. Kairis mom grabbed Y/n for another hug rocking them back and forth making Y/n giggle.

"Oh my god! I always knew Kairi had a thing for you" Mrs.Cosentino said giggling and looking at her son. 

"Ok well lets eat" Kairis mom said as she walked into the kitchen. They were all eating, laughing and talking with each other at the dinner table.

"I'm so glad it's you that Kairi has chosen" Kairis dad said smiling and looking from Y/n to his son.

"Me too" Kairis mom said smiling at the pair.

"Me three" Maiya said making Y/n giggle. Once they were done with dinner Y/n helped Kairis mom with the dishes and talked to her.

"Thank you for helping me and coming over Y/n" Kairis mom said before pulling her into another hug.

"Aw thats ok, thank you for having me" Y/n said. Y/n looked over Mrs.Cosentinos shoulder and saw Kairi leaning against the door frame smiling at his girlfriend and his mom hugging.

"Hey, what are you smiling at?!" Y/n said removing herself from Mrs.Cosentinos embrace.

"Nothing, anyway we should probabluy get you home" Kairi said lifting himself from the door board.

"Ok" Y/n said as Kairi grabbed her hand and lead her to the front door. Y/n hugged Mrs.Cosentino one last time before leaving with Kairi. They walked to Y/ns front door.

"Thank you for walking me Kai" Y/n said smiling at him.

"No problem, I'll pick you up tomorrow morning at 7?" Kairi sai.

"Ok, I'll see you tomorrow" Y/n said before giving him a quick kiss and walking into her house. She walked up to her bedroom and went to straight to her bed. Withtin minutes of having her eyes closed she fell asleep.

{Word count: 643}

A/n: We love supportive familys. Anyways have a good day/night :)

you know you love me.

xoxo - you'll never know. mwah <3