Part 49

Y/n and Kairi got ready and got an uber to where Hector was going to propose. It was a restaurant right next to the sea. When Kairi and Y/n got there they went to hide with Pule, Alejandro, Mattia and Nessa in a room. They watched them eat and talk when finally the time came.

"Aliz" Hector said making her look from the view of the sea to him.

"Yes?" Aliz looked at him and smiled showing him her dimples.

"I love you so much and I want to spend the rest of my life with you" Hector said as he got down on one knee.

"And I don't think I can live without you, I'm not really good with words but anyway. Will you marry me?" Hector asked as Aliz had tears in her eyes.

"Yes!" Aliz and Hector had a long hug before they kissed. 

"Y'all hear that?" Hector said making Aliz frown.

"Mhm, Congrats" Y/n said as she walked out and ran up to Aliz. They hugged rocking back and forth.

"We've been talking about this since we were 7" Aliz said as she moved herself out of Y/ns arms and wiped a tear. Y/n pulled Pule and Aliz in for a group hug.

"We love you endlessly" Y/n said rocking all three of them back and forth while the boys dapped each other up.

"And for you" Y/n said as she pointed at Hector.

"Yes?" Hector replied frowning.

"If you break her heart I will kill you, I don't care how much we love you. And Aliz is forever my wife so don't get too close" Y/n said making Hector laugh as he pulled her into a hug.

"I love you kid" Hector said whilst laughing. Y/n pushed him off laughing.

"I always thought Pule was going to get married first" Y/n said sighing and looking at Pule. Pule looked at Alejandro and his eyes widened and he gulped making Y/n laugh.

"Next is you and Kairi or Mattia and Nessa" Alejandro said looking at Y/n. Everyone talked for a while and enjoyed they're last full day together in the Bahamas. 

"I'm gonna miss this place" Pule said as she looked up at the clear blue sky that had a few white puffy clouds hovering above them to the crystal clear ocean.

"Same" Y/n said as she held Kairis hand and put her head on his shoulder.

"I wonder how Alvaro's doing back in Jersey" Mattia said looking around at his group of friends.

"He's probably sitting in his bedroom with leds on and a sad spotfiy playlist on simping" Y/n said making everyone laugh.

"Next time we'll bring him with us" Alejandro said.

"yeah I miss him and his stupid self" Y/n replied. Everyone went back to they're hotel rooms and went to sleep for the last time in the Bahamas on they're trip.

{Word count: 460}

A/n: fun fact : I always write these at like 2 am and then post them the next day. Also I'm gonna spam today:) 1/10. Anyways have a good day/night :)

you know you love me.

xoxo - you'll never know. mwah <3