Part 68

Y/n woke up to the sound of her phone ringing which confused her. It was a Saturday and it was 1pm. Who would be calling her at this time and why? Y/n turned over to her phone and looked at the name.

Incoming call from Nessa <3

Answer             Decline

N- Me and Mattia want to meet you and Kai at the mall in an hour. We want to talk to you guys about some things.

Y/n- Ok we'll be there

N- Ok byeeee

Y/n- Byeeee

Y/n hung up the phone and woke up Kairi.

"Kaiiii, we need to meet Mattia and Nessa at the mall in an hour so you need to get up bubs" Y/n said while she scratched his back.

"Ugh Ok, Can i shower first?" Kairi asked turning over so he could see Y/n.

"Of course" Y/n said smiling before giving him a kiss.

"Eww, brush your teeth while your in there" Y/n said climbing off of Kairi. Kairi got up and streched.

"Very rude but i will" Kairi said as he walked into the bathroom making Y/n laugh. When Kairi came out of the shower, Y/n got in. She got changed, brushed her teeth and did her hair before walking into her bedroom and grabbing Kairis hand. They got into his car and he drove them both to the mall. Once they got there they took a little while trying to find Nessa and Mattia but they finally found them sitting in a restaurant. They sat with them and ordered drinks.

"So what did you wanna talk about?" Kairi asked as he put one hand on Y/ns thigh.

"We were thinking of having a joint wedding with you guys next week if you wanted to? Nothing big, something like Aliz and Hectors" Mattia said whilst looking at Kairi. Kairi looked at Y/n and she smiled.

"Yeah? Next week is quick but whatever" Kairi said smiling at her.

"Why not?" Y/n said smiling back.

"Eek! Ok that settles it. So today me and Y/n are going to have a sleepover at hers and Kairi will sleep over at Mattias. Me and Y/n will buy our dresses tomorrow and Mattia and Kairi will buy they're tuxs tomorrow. Then all we need to do is figure out where we want to get married and if we want to do anything after" Nessa said.

"Ok so for after, we could do it at my place? Like we could move the table and sofas and we'd have a pretty big space" Y/n suggested.

"I like that" Mattia said as he sipped his drink.

"Me too" Nessa said hugging onto his arm.

"Me three" Kairi said looking at her and smiling. They all ate and they boys went to Mattia's and the girls ordered an uber and went to Y/ns. When they got there they went up to her bedroom and talked about the wedding. Y/n had texted everyone the details as they made up they're mind they wanted to get married in a small local church. 

"What kinda wedding dress are you looking for?" Nessa asked putting her phone down and putting her full attention giving Y/n her full attention.

"Hmm, I'm not really sure. I want something poofy but i don't know yet. What about you?" Y/n asked Nessa.

"Exactly what you said" Nessa said making them both laugh.

"How's Lucy?" Y/n asked.

"She's good" Nessa said before yawning.

"You tired?" Y/n asked.

"mhm" Nessa said closing her eyes for 2 seconds before opening them slowly again.

"Good because I'm tired as fuck and we need some beauty rest for tomorrow" Y/n said getting under the covers Nessa doing the same.

"It feels so weird not cuddling Kairi" Y/n said making Nessa laugh.

"Pretend I'm Kairi then" Nessa said still laughing.

"Uhhh ok" Y/n said cuddling into Nessa making them both laugh really hard.

"I can't do this. Night I love you" Y/n said removing herself from Nessa and closing her eyes.

"Good night, I love you too" Nessa said turning over and falling asleep.

{Word count: 642}

A/n: I never thought this story would be so long. Anyways have a good day/night :)

you know you love me.

xoxo - you'll never know. mwah <3