Part 51

All the girls were in the water so the boys got in and got someone to take a picture for them. Kairi ran towards Y/n and flung his arms around her waist as she snuck her hands around his neck. They looked into each others eyes and smiled. Kairi kissed Y/n on her forehead before pushing her into the water.

"Kairi!" Y/n said as she got up and slapped his chest. He was laughing at her so she stood in front of him with her arms crossed, frowning at him.

"Oh, come here" Kairi said as he pulled her into a hug. Y/n pushed him away and he fell in the water, she burst out laughing until she felt him pull her in with him. They lay in the shallow water and stared into each others eyes until they heard Mattia shouting.

"We have to get back to the hotel to pack you idiots!" Mattia shouted before laughing at the pair lying in the water completely zoned out. They got up and out of the water and walked towards they're towels. Y/n shook hers out before wrapping it around her, Kairi doing they same. Kairi picked up Y/ns bag and held her hand in the other. They walked back to the hotel and walked up to they're hotel room.

"Babe I don't think it's gonna take us an hour to pack" Kairi said as he unlocked the hotel rooms door and walked in, he placed Y/ns bag on the bed and lay down next to it.

"mhm me neither" Y/n said moving her bag and crawling next to him.

"What should we do for half an hour?" Kairi asked placing his arm over his girlfriend.

"Nap?" Y/n asked looking directly into his eyes before taking her hand and moving his hair out of his eyes.

"mmm no" Kairi said still looking at her eyes.

"Then I don't know" Y/n said still running her hand through her boyfriends hair.

"Why don't you do that for half an hour?" Kairi asked slowly closing his eyes. Y/n stopped and Kairi immediately opened his eyes.

"Your not serious right?" Y/n said removing her hand from Kairis hair and looking back into his eyes.

"Yes, yes I am" Kairi said before grabbing Y/ns hand and putting it back to his head. Yn giggled as she ran her hand through his hair. Kairi ended up falling asleep while Y/n was playing with his hair. Y/n wanted to go to sleep as well but she knew if she did they wouldn't have enough time to pack and get on they're flight. 

"Kai, wake up we have to pack bubs" Y/n said as she ran her hand through his hair.

"mmm" Kairi groaned rubbing his eyes and yawning. He stretched and looked at Y/n.

"Did you got to sleep too?" Kairi asked as he got off the bed and stretched more.

"No, I had to stay awake so that I could wake you up in time" Y/n said as she also got off the bed, yawning.

"Aww, you can sleep on the flight" Kairi said as he pulled his suitcase towards him. They packed up and made sure they didn't forget anything before walking down to the lobby and signing out. They walked out of the hotel hand in hand and got into they're uber to the airport. Once they got to the airport they got straight onto they're flight. When they were sat in they're seats it was about 8pm.

"Now you can got to sleep" Kairi said as he moved his hand to Y/ns face and placed it on his shoulder making her smile.

"I love you" Y/n said as she put her arm around him and got comfortable.

"I love you too" Kairi said putting his arm around her and resting his head on hers.

{Word count: 627}

A/n: I'm thinking, on my last part to this story instead of putting xoxo you'll never know ill put xoxo and then my kairi fanpage. 3/10.  Anywaysss have a good day/night :)

you know you love me. 

xoxo - you'll never know. mwah <3