Part 39

Y/n woke up in Kairis arms and smiled. She realised that she was still wearing her oversized t shirt from Hectors party yesterday. They were skipping school again today. She tried to get out of Kairis arms without waking him up but failed. She felt his arms tighten around her waist and she sighed.

"Where are you going" Kairi muttered in his morning voice Y/n thought it was so cute so she smiled.

"I need to get changed I've been in this since yesterday" Y/n said looking down at her shirt.

"It's fine just stay here with me please" Kairi said as he placed his head on her chest and tighten his grip around her waist. Y/n rolled her eyes but agreed to stay with him for a bit longer. After about 10 minutes Y/n put her phone down and scratched Kairis back through his shirt before lightly tapping his back.

"Alright, I gotta go get changed now" Y/n said looking down at him. Kairi groaned before moving his head from on top of is girlfriend to a pillow. Y/n got up and walked to her closet and picked her outfit for the day. She walked into her bathroom and took a shower, once she was done with her shower she got changed into her hoodie and shorts and brushed her teeth. Y/n walked out of her bathroom and into her bedroom to see Kairi still asleep on her bed. She put her stuff down and crawled onto his lap and lightly patted his face. 

"I'm up, I'm up" Kairi said rubbing his eyes. Y/n giggled and climbed off of his lap.

"What do you wanna do today?" Y/n said looking at her tired boyfriend.

"Stay in bed and watch netflix all day" Kairi said as he wrapped his arm across her. She giggled before grabbing her remote and placing it in his hand. He put on some random show and they binge watched it for pretty much the whole day. It was 8pm and Y/n had gotten up from her bed and looked at Kairi who was confused.

"I'm starving, plus I still have to clean up from yesterday" Y/n said before leaving her room, Kairi got up and followed her. Y/n walked into the kitchen and couldn't be bothered to cook anything properly so she opened her cupboard and got 2 packs of instant noodles. She turned around and showed Kairi the packs of instant noodles and he nodded his head. Y/n got out a pot and filled it with water and put in the noodles. As she was waiting for them to soften Kairi hugged her from behind and put his head on her shoulder making her smile.

"What do you want" Y/n said smirking as she moved her wooden spoon around the still hard noodles.

"Fine I'll go" Kairi said pretending to be upset and removing his arms from around her waist.

"I was joking" Y/n said as she turned her head around to see Kairi was no longer behind her. She furrowed her eye brows before putting her spoon down and walking into the living room to see if he was in there. It was still a mess from yesterdays party, Y/n sighed at the mess and looked for Kairi. He wasn't in the living room so she checked to see if the noodles were ok, they were still a bit hard but were softening. So she went upstairs to check if he was in her bedroom or her bathroom and he wasn't. Y/n knew he wouldn't be in her brothers room or her parents room and if he left she would've heard the front door. She sighed as she crossed her arms standing outside her bedroom door.

"I'm not looking for you anymore Kairi" Y/n said as she walked downstairs. She walked into the kitchen and checked the noodles that needed a little longer. She was moving her wooden spoon around the pot when she felt arms around her waist. She jumped and turned around to see Kairi laughing at her.

"Where were you?! I looked everywhere! And that's not funny I could've burnt myself" Y/n said as she put the wooden spoon down and crossed her arms.

"I was behind the kitchen door the whole time and don't be mad" Kairi said as he walked up to her and hugged her. She couldn't be mad at him for long so she put her arms around him and patted his back.

"Ok I need to get these noodles out now" Y/n said as she pulled away from they're hug and grabbed 2 bowls. She poured out some water and put in the sachet of flavour before putting it into two bowls. She turned around to Kairi and gave him his bowl.

"Do you want something to drink?" Y/n asked turning to her fridge and opening it to reveal its contents.

"No thanks, let's go upstairs" Kairi said. Y/n closed the fridge and turned around to see that her noodles weren't where she left them, she furrowed her eye brows and walked out of the kitchen. She saw Kairi half way up the stairs with both bowls in his hands and smiled. She quickly ran up behind him and slapped his ass. 

"Hey! I'm holding 2 very hot bowls of noodles I suggest you watch yourself" Kairi said looking down at her as she giggled. They went into her room and ate they're noodles, once they were done they cuddled and watched more Netflix. Kairi had his head on Y/ns stomach and Y/n had her hand in his hair. Halfway through the movie they were watching Y/n could see Kairis eyes getting heavy.

"Kai, do you wanna go to sleep?" Y/n asked softly.

"hmm?" Kairi replied turning over so he could see her, squinting in the dark and rubbing his eyes.

"I'll take that as a yes" Y/n said before grabbing the remote and turning off her tv. Kairi had already fallen asleep so Y/n ran her hands through his hair before falling asleep herself.

{Word count: 999}

A/n: I love writing cute ones like this. Ty for 1.5k+ views ily. Anyways have a good day/night :)

you know you love me.

xoxo - you'll never know. mwah <3