Part 45

Y/n and Kairi woke up at 4 am and grabbed they're suitcases. Y/n, Kairi, Nessa, Mattia, Aliz, Hector, Pule and Alejandro were going away for a week to the Bahamas. In 2 days it would be Kairi and Y/ns 6 month anniversary which is half a year. Nessa is 7 months pregnant but is going anway. Y/n put her hair in a messy bun and put on an oversized hoodie with some sweat pants on. Kairi carried both of they're suitcases into they're uber as Y/n was holding they're carry ons. Once they arrived at the airport they did everything they needed to do like send they're suitcases and eat before getting on the plane. Kairi put his head on Y/ns shoulder and she put her head on top of his. The flight was about 2 and a half hours so they both slept through the whole thing. Once they had arrived in the Bahamas they got they're suitcases and went to they're hotel. Everyone's rooms were next to each others. Y/n and Kairi slept through they're whole first day there together. The next morning Y/n woke up and had breakfast with Kairi before walking to Mattia and Nessa's room.

Y/n walked to they're door and knocked. Nessa opened the door holding her bump and smiled. She gave Y/n a hug before welcoming her in. Nessa had a pretty big bump for 7 months.

"Me and Aliz have already started planning your gender reveal" Y/n said smiling at Nessa. 

"I can't wait to find out. Do you know what it is yet?" Nessa asked excitedly. Y/n laughed and shook her head.

"Not yet but me and Aliz will the week we get back" Y/n said clapping her hands in excitement. She couldn't wait to see what her 2 best friends were having. Mattia walked out of the bathroom rubbing his eyes.

"Oh good morning Y/n" Mattia said looking at her confused.

"Good morning. Anyway I should probably get back to see if Kairis out of the shower yet" Y/n said getting up from the chair she was sat in and giving Nessa another hug before making her way out of they're room and into hers. Once she entered the room she saw Kairi with his head in his hands, sitting on a chair in the corner of the hotel room.

"You good Kai?" Y/n said as she closed the door behind her. Kairi ran up to her and hugged her tightly making her laugh.

"What's up?" Y/n said hugging him back.

"I got out of the shower and you weren't here and to make things worse you left your phone here" Kairi said before removing himself from Y/ns embrace and getting back into bed.

"Oh yeah, sorry about that and we aren't spending another day in bed. We need to get out and enjoy our time here while it lasts" Y/n said walking up to Kairi, grabbing his wrist trying to pull him out of bed.

"Ugh, fine" Kairi said. They went down to the pool and stayed in there for hours. It got really dark and really late. Y/n and Kairi sat next to each other in the hot tub and Kairi kept on looking at her.

"What?" Y/n said, smiling at her boyfriend.

"Nothing but I have a surprise tomorrow" Kairi said, smiling back.

"Tomorrows our 6 month anniversary" Y/n said furrowing her eye brows.

"Exactly" Kairi said still smiling. The pair got out of the hot tub and went back to they're hotel room and cuddled.

"Goodnight baby" Kairi said snuggling into Y/n.

"Goodnight" Y/n replied.

{Word count: 583}

A/n: I promise it gets better but this one was just.. trash. Anyways I hope you have a good day/night :)

you know you love me.

xoxo - you'll never know. mwah <3