Part 57

Y/n woke up to the sound of moving around and she didn't feel Kairi by her side which made her furrow her eye brows and open her eyes wide open. As she did she saw Kairi standing in front of her smiling with 2 suitcases next him.

"Kairi what are you doing? Are you going some where? Can I come with you?" Y/n said sitting up and rubbing her eyes. Kairi giggled and sat down next to her on her bed.

"Get ready, we're going away with everyone" Kairi said smiling at her.

"What? We just got back from the Bahamas" Y/n said frowning at her boyfriend.

"So?" Kairi said still smiling at his confused girlfriend.

"Where are we going? And did you pack for me?" Y/n said as she got up from her bed and stretched.

"It's a surprise and yes I did pack for you" Kairi said watching his girlfriend walk into her bathroom. Y/n took a quick shower, brushed her teeth and got changed into a hoodie and some of Kairis sweats. Y/n walked out of her bathroom and looked at Kairi who was lying on her bed on his phone.

"What time is it?" Y/n asked making Kairi turn his phone off and get up from her bed.

"Time for us to go to the airport" Kairi said grabbing her hand and the suitcases.

"I don't even get to know the time?" Y/n said groaning as she watched him struggle to take both suitcases down her stairs. 

"Nope" Kairi said smiling at her once he got both suitcases down the stairs and on the floor. Kairi wheeled both suitcases to they're uber and put them in the trunk before getting in the back with Y/n. They sat in the back together and held hands.

"Are Nessa and Mattia coming?" Y/n asked.

"mhm" Kairi simply replied making Y/n shocked.

"What?! Nessa's about to be 8 months pregnant!" Y/n said as she made Kairi laugh.

"They'll be fine" Kairi said squeezing her hand for reassurance.

"They better be. I don't want my niece to be born in some random country" Y/n said resting her head on Kairis shoulder.

"It's not some random country I promise" Kairi said making Y/n think long and hard about where they could be going. Once they arrived at the airport Kairi got the suitcases and sent them off before getting on the flight with Y/n.

"Can you go to sleep?" Kairi asked looking at his girlfriend who sat next to him on the airplane.

"Uh, Ok" Y/n said resting her head on his shoulder once again.

"I just don't want you finding out until we get there where we're going" Kairi said as he took his hand and placed it in hers.

"Ok" Y/n said before closing her eyes and slowly falling asleep.

{Word count: 451}

A/n : Where do you think they're going? Hint: Pule talked to her about it in a early part. 9/10. Anywaysss have a good day/night :)

you know you love me.

xoxo - you'll never know. mwah <3