Part 50

Y/n woke up to her alarm, she looked at her phone and sighed. 7am. Kairi groaned and rubbed his eyes next to her.

"We're going to the beach with everyone in an hour and we have to be back at the hotel at 6pm so we can pack and leave here by 7, we'll get to the airport at 7:30 get on the plane at 8. Arrive in new jersey at 10, then  we'll get back to mine at 11" Y/n said looking at Kairi who had zoned out.

"Sorry what?" Kairi asked looking at her and frowning. Y/n pushed his face laughing before getting up and walking into the bathroom. She brushed her teeth and got changed into her swim suit and putting on a hoodie over it. When she walked out of the bathroom Kairi was already ready. They walked down to the lobby together and sat down where they would meet everyone. They were they first ones there so Y/n had her head on Kairis shoulder while he was on his phone. Not long later Nessa and Mattia came down linking arms, Nessa was really showing. She was almost 8 months pregnant. Mattia and Nessa sat with Kairi and Y/n and talked for a little while about the baby and how Y/n, Aliz and Pule pretty much had the whole gender reveal put together. Aliz and Hector came down hand in hand smiling at everyone, they had told social media that they were in engaged yet because Aliz knew he father wasn't going to agree. Not long after Aliz and Hector came Alejandro and Pule came down also hand in hand. Everyone got up from where they were sitting and walked out of the hotel and down to the beach which was about a 5 minute walk. When they got to the beach they found the perfect spot and layed they're towels down. Y/n had Nessa on one side of her and Kairi on the other. Y/n sat up on her elbows and looked over to Nessa.

"As soon as we go back to Jersey, the first thing I'm going to do is to see whether I'm gonna be an aunt to a girl or a boy" Y/n said smiling at Nessa.

"Ugh, I'm so jealous that you get to know before me" Nessa said squinting her eyes at the waves crashing because the sun was so bright.

"You'll know soon. What do you think it is? Or what are you hoping for?" Y/n asked placing her hand above her eye brows and also looking at the crashing waves.

"I really want a boy but I have a feeling it's going to be a girl" Nessa said before turning her head to Y/ns direction and looking at her.

"Yeah, I don't mind as long as I'm the favourite aunt" Y/n said making Nessa laugh. 

"What are you 2 laughing at" Mattia said turning around from talking to Alejandro to his pregnant girlfriend.

"How Y/n wants to be the favourite aunt" Nessa said turning her head from Y/n to Mattia.

"Yup, and I'll be the favourite uncle" Kairi said interrupting they're conversation.

"I think that's about right" Mattia said looking at the couple making them both smile. 

"You wanna get in the water Y/n?" Nessa asked looking at Y/n smiling.

"Not really" Y/n said giggling.

"What? Why? It's our last day here" Nessa said furrowing her eyes at the girl next to her. 

"Oh fine" Y/n said before raising her hoodie above her head and placing it on her towel next to her, Nessa doing the same. Nessa got uo and walked in front of Y/n placing a hand out for her to grab so she could get up.

"It's supposed to be the other way around silly. I'm not the pregnant one" Y/n said giggling as she grabbed Nessa's hand and getting u. They walked towards the water.

"How much do you wanna bet the boys are looking at our asses right now" Nessa said making Y/n laugh.

"Nothing because I know your right" Y/n said laughing as the water hit they're toes. They walked in knee deep and turned around to see both boys looking straight in they're direction as the lay down resting on they're elbows. They looked at each other and burst into laughter.

"Wait for us!" Aliz shouted making Nessa and Y/n look in they're direction. Both girls were running hand in hand towards Nessa and Y/n making them laugh. 

{Word count: 731}

A/n: I just had apple juice :) 2/10. Anyways have a good day/night :)

you know you love me.

xoxo - you'll never know. mwah <3