Part 43

Y/n and Kairi spent the next few days together, watching Netflix and going out to eat. Kairis mom didn't mind. It was Friday and it was Alizs birthday. Everyone had planned to meet to eat for her birthday because she didn't want to do anything too big. Y/n and Kairi got ready and went to the restaurant where they met Pule, Alejandro, Mattia, Nessa, Aliz and Hector.

"Now it's only Y/n and Kai that need to turn 18 so we can all run away from here" Mattia said jokingly whilst laughing.

"They're the youngest and the cutest here" Aliz said as she put food into her mouth.

"Aww thank you" Y/n said as she put her head on Kairis shoulder making him look at her and smile.

"Seeeee" Aliz said tapping Hector and pointing at the pair across the table from her. Hector laughed and kissed Aliz on her cheek making her blush and smile, showing her dimples.

"And you said we're cute!" Y/n said aweing at the two in front of her. Everyone had finished eating and were about to leave until Cynthia and Celia walked in. Cynthia walked straight to Mattia and tried to kiss him, Celia doing the same with Kairi.

"Wtf" Y/n said pushing Celia. Kairi grabbed Y/ns wrist and shook his head.

"You stay away from my man" Celia said crossing her arms. Kairi pulled Y/n to walk with him out to his car.

"Your mental" Y/n said looking back at Celia. They got into Kairis car and everyone left to go home. Once the pair had gotten to Y/ns house they both went straight upstairs and got in bed seeing as it was pretty late. Kairi lied down and Y/n placed her head on his chest and sighed.

"You should've let me go off on her. She has to know your mine" Y/n said making Kairi laugh.

"You really think I would let you waste your time and energy on that?" Kairi said looking down at her.

"Why can't I just have you without anybody else trying to steal you?" Y/n whined looking up at him and making him laugh. Just then Y/n got a call. She picked up her bag from her bedroom floor and took her phone out. She frowned at the name. Mom <3. They weren't coming home until next week so there was no reason to call unless it was an emergency. Y/n picked up.

"Hello?" Y/n said.

"I don't really have much time to speak but, we're not coming back. We're living her now. We might come back to visit but other than that no. We'll pay for the bills of the house and all that. But yeah. I guess this is my goodbye for a while. I gotta go I love you." Y/m said

"I lo-" Y/n tried to say before getting cut of by the decline noise. A tear rolled down Y/ns face, she wasn't really close with her family except from her mom but she was going to miss them. She started thinking about the worst that could happen like what if Kairi leaves her and she's alone forever? Kairi saw that she was crying and pulled her into a hug.

"Hey, hey what happened?" Kairi said before kissing her on the top of her head.

"My family ar-aren't coming back" Y/n said sniffling into Kairis shirt. 

"It's ok, you have me and the group" Kairi said smiling down at her. She looked up at him and smiled at him.

"I love you Y/n...."

{Word count: 572]

A/n: Btw this is the first time he said ily as a couple. Anyways have a good day/night :)

you know you love me.

xoxo - you'll never know. mwah <3