Part 64

Mattia came running up the stairs and saw Nessa and Y/n on the floor sitting near some water and Y/n telling Nessa to breathe.

"What happened?" Mattia said crouching next to them.

"Nessa's water broke and she's going into labour and having bad contractions. I need you to carry her to your car and take her to the hospital me and Kairi will come with you guys in your car" Y/n said getting up.

"Yes. Please don't leave me Y/n" Nessa said looking up at her.

"I won't, I promise. I just need to get Kairi, get in the car with Mattia. Mattia put her in the back with me" Y/n said before leaving the bathroom and running downstairs. She ran into the living room.

"Everyone, Nessa's in labour. Kairi get in Mattia's car, get in the passenger side. Guys we'll see you there?" Y/n asked.

"Yes of course" Aliz and Pule said getting up and leaving with Alejandro and Hector. Mattia came down the stairs with Nessa in his arms and he put her on the back seat next to Y/n while Kairi sat in the front next to Mattia. Mattia started driving to the hospital and Nessa grabbed Y/n hand and squeezed it through the contractions.

"Nessa everything's ok, just breathe" Y/n said moving the hair from her sweaty forehead.

"Y/n I need you by my side throughout the whole thing please" Nessa said crying and looking at Y/n. Y/n looked at Mattia in the mirror and he nodded his head.

"Ok, I will be there Nessa" Y/n said still holding her hand. Once they arrived Mattia carried her in and they got her a room. It took a bit of convincing for them to let Y/n stay in the room while Nessa gave birth but they eventually gave in. Within 1 and a half hours Nessa gave birth to Lucy Rose Polibio. 

{Word count: 307}

A/n: I didn't know what else to name her lmao. I've actually finished this story im just posting it now lmao. Anyways have a good day/night :)

you know you love me.

xoxo - you'll never know. mwah <3