Part 40

Y/n woke up and felt strange. She realised Kairi was no longer in bed with her, she checked her phone to see if he messaged her about leaving or anything. But nothing. She got a little worried so she got up from her bed and walked into her bathroom but he wasn't in there. Y/n was confused but worried so she picked up her pace and ran down the stairs and into the kitchen to where he was standing and making breakfast. She stood still trying to catch her breath when Kairi turned around and jumped making her laugh.

"You can't just scare me like that" Kairi said before walking up to her and kissing her on her cheek.

"Scaring you?! Try waking up to see your missing and have no messages from you!" Y/n said laughing and making Kairi giggle.

"Ok go to down at the table I'll bring it to you" Kairi said as he moved the pancakes he was making from the toaster to a plate. She smiled and did exactly what he said, once she was sat at the table she turned on her phone and went straight to Instagram to see a post made by Nessa.

(ignore the comment from the live lmfao)

liked by mattiapolibio, alvaromero and 4,183 others

gamergirlnessa i managed to take this cute ass picture while he wasn't paying attention <3 @mattiapolibio

comments

user91 this is the cutest thing i've seen all month

aloevera69 my daddy lookin cute

  | reply ~ gamergirlnessa please don't steal my man, i know he has a thing for you :'(

    | reply ~ aloevera69 i can't make any promises ;)

user64 the way he looks at you :'(

952 others...

Kairi walked into the room with the plates and sat next to Y/n. Y/n showed Kairi her phone showing him the picture that Nessa had posted.

"Look at how cute this is" Y/n said showing Kairi.

"He's always loved that girl" Kairi said before starting to eat. Y/n put her phone down and also started eating. Once they had finished Kairi took they're plates into the kitchen and washed them. Y/n walked in the kitchen and saw Kairi washing the plates and smiled.

"Thank you" Y/n said as she leaned against the door frame. Kairi turned around and smiled.

"No problem" He said as he dried his hands. He walked up to Y/n and put his arms around her waist. She wrapped her hands around his neck and smiled at him.

"Your so cute" Y/n said whilst giggling.

"Your cuter but can I have a kiss, I made you breakfast" Kairi said making Y/n laugh before she gave him a quick peck on the lips. They walked back upstairs and got back into Y/ns bed. They were both on they're phones when they got a notification from a new group chat.

Real family <3

Big boy mattia

| I made a group with Tay, Vic, Robert, Matteo and Roshaun seeing as we said we weren't going to bother with them anymore. Anyway just wanted to know if you guys wanted to come to a party with me and Nessa today?

Y/n

| Sure me and Kairi will come, what time?

Big boy mattia 

| 5pm at *adress*

Olaf <3

| Ok we'll be there

Monkey boy

| Same with me and Pule

Hector <3

| Same with me and Aliz

Big boy mattia

| Ok see you all soon

Y/n looked at the time at the top of her phone screen. 3:30pm. 

"Kai, what time are we going to leave?" Y/n said looking up from her phone and to her boyfriend next to her.

"4:30, So like an hour" Kairi said also looking up at her.

"Ok im gonna shower, do you need new clothes?" Y/n said looking at his clothes that he had been wearing since Hectors party.

"Uh yeah" Kairi said also looking at his clothes that he was now wearing for the third day. 

"Ok i think i have some that you left here the first time we ever had a sleepover" Y/n said getting up from her bed and walking to her chest of draws. She opened the bottom door and rumeged around it before finding a pair of his black ripped jeans and a white champion shirt. 

"Here" Y/n threw his clothes at him, landing on his face. Y/n giggled as he pulled them away from his face and gave her a look.

"Do you wanna shower too?" Y/n said looking at Kairi.

"Uh sure, I'll just shower after you" Kairi said looking back at his phone. Y/n walked into her bathroom and took a quick shower before coming out and wrapping herself in a towel. She walked out of her bathroom and into her bedroom,  Kairi got up from Y/ns bed and went to take a shower. Y/n went to her closet and picked an outfit. She put it on, this is what she wore.

She walked out of her closet and to her vanity

She walked out of her closet and to her vanity. She did a little bit of makeup while Kairi was still in the shower. Kairi walked out of  Y/ns bathroom with the clothes she gave him on and his jaw dropped.

"What" Y/n said as she smirked.

"Nothing you just look really good, you need to stay by my side all night" Kairi said making her laugh. 

"Ok, let's go" Y/n said as she walked up to him and grabbed his hand. They walked downstairs and through the front door to Kairis car. They got into Kairis car and Kairi played his playlist on the way there with one hand on Y/ns thigh.

{Word count: 959}

A/n: This is my first wattpad im writing let me know how im doing :/ Anyways have a good day/night :)

you know you love me.

xoxo - you'll never know. mwah <3