Part 18

Y/n woke up to the sound of Kairis voice and was extremely confused. She opened her eyes and saw the boy sitting on her stall across her room.

"Omg Kai, you can't just be in here when im asleep. I look gross" Y/n said covering her face with her hands.

"No you don't now get up and get ready its already 7:10am" Kairi said before getting up from Y/ns stall.

"Omg I slept through my alarm? I never sleep through my alarm" Y/n said furrowing her eye brows at her digital alarm clock next to her.

"You must've been really tired or in a deep sleep" Kairi said leaving her room. Y/n got up from her bed and went into her bathroom. She brushed her teeth and did what she needed to. She got changed and went downstairs with her bag. As she walked into the kitchen she saw her mom and Kairi talking, She grabbed everything she needed and went back to where Kairi was. 

"You ready?" kairi said smiling at the girl in front of him.

"Yes" Y/n said shyly smiling back.

"Kairi please don't kill my daughter on the way to school, i've heard things about how you drive" Y/m said to Kairi.

"I promise I wont kill her" Kairi said laughing before walking out Y/ns front door with her.

"Bye mom" Y/n said.

"Bye hun" Y/m said then closing the front door. Kairi quickly ran around to the passenger side making Y/n frown. He opened her door for her making her burst into a laughing fit.

"What a gentlemen" Y/n said still laughing. Kairi closed the passenger door and walked around to the drivers side. He got in the car and put his playlist on. They sung to lil uzi vert pretty much the whole way to school. Once they got to the school Kairi turned off his music.

"Stay there, don't move" Kairi said looking at the girl sitting next to him.

"Ok" Y/n said while frowning. Kairi got out of the car putting his back pack on before running to the passenger side to open the door for Y/n. She burst into laughter as he put his hand out for her to grab. She grabs his hand and climbs out of his car. As they walk towards the front of the school they see Aliz, Hector, Pule, Alejandro and Alvaro. Pule and Alejandro were both laughing at something while Aliz and Hector were having they're own conversation leaving poor Alvaro in the middle of the "couples".

"Aww poor Alvaro" Y/n said walking up to the boy and hugging him.

"Im always the third wheel where ever I go" Alvaro said removing himself from the hug and laughing.

Just then the bell rang and everyone had to go to class. Y/n and Kairi couldn't stop thinking about each other, Alejandro and Pule were thinking about each other and Aliz and Hector were thinking about each other. Time went by pretty fast and it was already lunch. Y/n went to the lunch hall and immediately saw everyone sitting down at a table. She went and sat in between Kairi and Alvaro. 

"Hey" Y/n said smiling at Kairi.

"Hey" kairi said smiling back at Y/n. Everyone was talking and everything was going good. Alejandro and Pule were sitting directly in front of Kairi and Y/n. Everyone was talking when Y/n turned her head to see why Ale and Pule were being so quiet she saw....

{Word count: 574}

A/n: Sorry I know you probably hate me for these cliff hangers. Anyways have a good day/night :)

you know you love me.

xoxo - you'll never know. mwah <3