Chapter one

Third POV

    Nishinoya Yuu was a very happy and energic boy for the others. He was a second year in the Karasuno High School and he was the libero from karasuno volleyball team.
    Although Noya was a very extrovert ball of energy now, he wasn't ever like that before. The boy went through some rough times some years back when he finally decided to just be himself and don't really listen to what everybody wanted him to be. Noya was trans and no one knew from his team. I mean, no one but Takeda-sensei (because in case of an emergency he needed to know these stuff) and Sugawara...

    Flashback on

    The practice was over and like always Noya was the last one to change. He was waiting for everyone to get out so he could change without feeling uncomfortable and without anyone finding out he's secret. Nishinoya changed into his jeans and just when he took his shirt off Sugawara enters the room. In that moment Noya didn't had time to react. He just stood there shocked half naked besides his jeans and the bandages binding his chest.
    "S-Suga-san..." That was all that he said.
    "Noya! W-What-..." Suga was feeling shocked and embarrassed for entering without even bothering to knock, thinking that nobody would be there. "Are those b-bandages?.. W-Why-?... I- I mean..."
     Nishinoyas eyes started to water and little tears rolled down his cheeks.
    "S-Suga-s-san... I'm s-sorry..."
    Suga felt his chest tighter and walked over to Noya hugging him strongly trying to calm him down.
    "Shh... Noya it's ok... I was just a little shocked... So you're trans?"
    " Y-Yeah" Noya sobbed
    " Hey... it's ok... Why didn't you told me?... Does anybody know?" Sugawara was now worried that somehow the libero was hurt by his reaction.
    " I-I'm sorry Suga-san... I w-was scared... I didn't want anyone to know..." Nishinoya was calming down little by little but was still trembling.
    " I understand but you don't need to hide things form me. I'll accept you no matter what. And I'm sure the team will too."
    " I-I don't want them to know... please... don't tell them..." Yuu was scared that everything from his past would come back and bring all the nightmares again and Suga understood his friend fear so he agreed to keep it a secret.
    "Hey... Noya you know those bandages are very bad for your ribs. It may make serious damages to your body. And you shouldn't even use them while training!"
    " I know... It's just.. I can't buy a binder... my mom won't let me buy things online... And binders are so expensive..." The libero was now calm while talking to the "mom" of the team.
    " We could try to collect some money from all the team... mayb-" Suga was cut off by Noya panicking.
    " No please! T-They'll know t-that I'm not like them... T-They'll pity me... please Suga..." Suga hugged the boy again and agreed not to tell but promised to make the possible to help his baby crow.

    Flashback off

    Noya was now heading to practice, he changed in the bathroom before going to the gym. While he waited to everybody get changed he practice some tosses against a wall.
    Practice started and was going great. Everybody was motivated and with energy levels over one hundred. When practice was almost over Takeda-sensei went running through the open doors of the gym.
    "Guys! I have great news!!" He said panting from running.
    " What is it Sensei?" Daichi asked.
    " We have a practice match next week!"
    " Against who?" All the team spoke at the same time.
    " Aoba Johsai."

______________________________________

Ok that was it for the first chapter. I hope you like it. Pls tell me what you think in the comments!
(If anyone really reads this crap) :(