Chapter twenty four

Yamaguchi POV

    I ran out of the gym with all these emotions attacking me. I stop running when I got to a little park. I sit on a bench and put my head between my hands.
    "I'm so stupid. I'm so pathetic. I hate myself." I say to myself cleaning some tears that fall with the back of my hands. "Stop crying. Stop. Stop. STOP." I run my hands angrily trough my eyes trying to stop the tears from flowing.
    "Yamaguchi." I hear a voice call my name. When I look up I see a pair of mustard eyes (like between brown and yellow ig) looking at me.
    "Tsuki. What are you doing here?" I ask while trying not to cry.
    "You really think I would leave you? In the state you are?" He says and comes closer. He kneels in front of me and looks into my eyes. I feel a shiver going down my spine. "What happened?"
    "I just... I... I feel so useless!" I sob letting myself cry.
    "Hey Yams look at me." He asks but I can't. "Yams come on." I shake my head. "Tadashi." Hearing my first name from his lips makes me look up. He gives me a comforting smile and puts one hand on my cheek rubbing circles on it. I lean to his touch closing my eyes. "You're not useless. You're amazing. There was nothing you could do about Nishinoya. Don't blame yourself ok?"
    "Gomen Tsuki... Gomen..." I say in a whisper and he hugs me.
    "It's okay." He says and pulls away from me but not completely.
    When I thought he was finally getting up he surprises me by locking our lips together in a soft light kiss.
    "I love you Tadashi." Tsuki says pressing a kiss on my forehead.
    "I love you too Kei." I reply.

     Asahi POV

    I ran after Yuu after he ran out of the gym.
    "Noya wait!" I yelled but he kept running. I knew he was in pain with everything that was going on. "Yuu!" I yelled again but nothing could stop him.
    He ran out of the school gates and kept running. I just followed. He turned to the left at coach Ukai's store and ran up a hill.
    "Where is he going?" I thought to myself.
    "Noya! Stop!" I asked but I already knew it would be useless.
    We end up in a quiet place away from everybody. No houses around. No people. No nothing. Just the quietness of nature. Noya stoped close to a tree letting himself fall into his knees and let out a scream.
    I stoped before I could reach him. His scream was so painful. As if all the suffering he had inside was consuming him. It hurts to see him like this.
    I walked close to him and hugged him. He was sobbing and trembling. He was letting all his emotions out. I couldn't help to feel sad too. I let some tears fall as I hugged my boyfriend tight.
    I then remembered something that always calmed me when I had panic attacks or I was sad. I started to sing the first music that came to my mind.
    "I can see every tear you've cried. Like an ocean in your eyes. All pain and the scars have left you cold. I can see all the fears you face. Through a storm that never goes away. Don't believe all the lies that you've told." I sing slowly and in a calming voice and soon Noya stops sobbing and sings with me.
    "I'll be right here now, to hold you when the sky falls down. I will always be the one who took your place. When the rain falls I won't let go. I'll be right here..." His breath is slowly getting back to normal and with a finger under his chin I make him look at me.
    "Feeling better?" I ask softly kissing his lips.
    "Yes. Thank you." He says hugging me.
    "Want to talk about it?" I ask.
    "Me and Terushima... it's complicated. He is a fuck boy and I was a target. I came out as trans but it didn't go very well. Terushima didn't helped at all. He only made it worst. He started to spray things about me and people started to be real mean. So I transferred for Karasuno. I thought I would be okay here since I was far away from everything from my past." Noya said with some tears running down his cheeks.
    "Hey." I say and he looks at me. "You're okay. He won't do anything to you. You have the team by your side. You have me by your side." I hold the necklace Noya was wearing, the one I gave him. "Remember, you're the greatest guy on earth and I love you. I won't leave you. Ever. And if that son of a... person... tries to do anything to you I will kill him." I kiss his forehead.
    "I love you Asahi." Noya says and hugs me.
    "I love you too Yuu." I kiss his lips.
    We start kissing slowly but I start to lose myself into his lips and I move my hand for the back of his head deepening the kiss. I run my tongue through his bottom lip asking for permission to go further. He opens his mouth a little a I deepened the kiss hearing a weak moan escape from my boyfriend.
    His hands wrapped around my neck and he loses my hair making it fall down to my shoulders. He runs his hands through my hair and pulls me closer. Eventually we pull apart to breath but Noya doesn't seem to be satisfied and starts kissing all the way from my jawline and neck sending shivers down my spine.
    "Noya~" I moan grabbing his waist.
    "Yes?" He whispers softly nibbling my ear making me growl.
    "W-We c-can't do this. N-Not h-here." I stutter with some difficulty to pull myself together.
    "Sorry..." Noya says getting off my lap. I grab his hand and he looks down shyly.
    "We can continue this at my place." I suggest and his face lights up with a slight blush.
    "O-Ok." Noya says embarrassed.
    "What happened to the confidence you were showing just a while back?" I joke with him.
    "Well what happened to the stuttering mess I was sitting just a while back?" He replies back and I blush getting up and walking to my house holding hands with my favourite person.

______________________________________

I'm sorry for anything and I'm sorry for the next chapter cause it will be smut.
If you want to hear the music Asahi sang to Noya, the name is Right Here from Ashes remain. It's also in the beginning of the chapter if you want to check it out.
I really hope you enjoyed. Stay safe! Love you all! Thanks for everything you're all very sweet!