Chapter twenty two

Third POV

    Ohgiminami team was not weak but it was relatively easy for Karasuno to win them. Ohgiminami fought with all their strength remembering their senpais but it was not enough to win.
    Karasuno waited for the next game. It would be against Kakugawa high school. Kakugawa had a giant player named Hyakuzawa and Hinata was jumping up and down excited to play.
    "Oh my God! Look, look! He's so tall!  I'm so excited! We're going to beat them!" Hinata kept talking and at some point Kageyama was done with it.
    "Boke! Shut up!" Kageyama said but Hinata didn't stop so Kageyama did the only thing it came to his mind. Quickly he grabbed the back of Hinata's head and kissed him. When they pull away Hinata was quiet and relaxed.
    "Wow thanks Kageyama." Tanaka said laughing. "I though he was going to explode."
    The game starts and the team was struggling duo Hyakuzawa's height. It seemed like every time the moved there was this huge tower to stop them no matter what. Karasuno didn't gave up and won the game.
    "Guys I'm so proud of you!" Takeda sensei said.
    "Good job boys." Ukai says.
    The team was happy they made it to the next faze. Now they had to wait until October for the next game.
    The team gather their things together and started to walk to the bus.
    "Yachi go with the others I'm going to check that no one left nothing behind." Kiyoko said to Yachi who nodded and walked to the team while the older female went to check everything.

    Hinata POV

    The games went great and I was happy we could win them. The team was walking back to the bus after the games when I notice I left my bento behind.
    "Argghh! I left my bento behind. I'm going to go get it." I say to Kageyama and walk back to where we were before.
    When I get to the place I see two guys talking to Kiyoko-san asking for her number. I immediately start to panic and to remember what would Tanaka-senpai and Noya-senpai do since they were already at the bus.
    "Come on! Just give me your number." The blonde guy says.
    I run and stop between the guy and Kiyoko-san trembling from fear. I quickly try to pull her from there but the guy just grabs me and throws me away to the side.
    "Wait a minute. We we're still talking. Come on. Do you have a smartphone or one of the older ones?" The guy asks and I run and jump between them leaving him looking shocked at me because of how high I jumped.
    "Excuse me!" I yell while jumping. When my feet hit the ground I continue. "Shimizu-senpai is our dear assistant so... well..." I start to get nervous as the guy walks closer to me.
    "You're the one who beat the two meter guy, right?" He asks.
    "Well... yes..." I say.
    "You have a Nishinoya girl on your team?" He asks and I look at him confused.
    "No. You must be mistaken. The only Nishinoya we have in our team is a guy." I say.
    The guy looks at me and laughs like I just told the most funny joke on earth.
    "What's so funny?" I ask.
    "Hahahaha! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! It's just ...  hahahaha!" He cleans a tear from the corner of his eye and takes some deep breaths. "It's just that I don't know how you guys can actually believe Nishinoya is a guy!" He says and starts to laugh again.
    "Well he IS a guy and I don't know why are you laughing. He's more of guy than some people will always be." I say turning around to walk away with Shimizu-senpai.
    "Sure, sure. How much time is she gonna lie to herself. She was born a girl. She'll always be a girl." I hear him say and I snap. I turn around angry and walk to him.
    "Nishinoya-senpai is a guy. He is more of a guy than you'll always be." I spit the words on he's face.
    "She is a tranny looking for attention because she wasn't good not even to suck a dick." He says and I punch him. He growls and we start to fight.

    Third POV

    Hinata and Terushima fought with each other even with Kiyoko asking them to stop. The truth is, she was also angry with what she heard but she didn't want anybody to get hurt. The girl ran out of the gym in panic and looked for the team. The moment she saw them she ran in their direction.
    "Help! Hinata is fighting with a guy!" She pleaded.
    Kageyama, Daichi and Tanaka ran to the gym followed by coach Ukai.
    When the boys got there they pull the now bloody teens apart.
    "Let me go!" Hinata said while Tanaka was grabbing him.
    "Calm down Hinata! Do you want to be expelled?" Tanaka asked but Hinata was still resisting.
    "Shoyo!" Kageyama yelled and it was enough for Hinata to stop resisting and look at his boyfriend.
    "Let's go. Now." Daichi said pulling Hinata away from there.
    "Send kisses to Rei!" Terushima mocked while cleaning his mouth with the back of his hand.
    The comment was enough to give Hinata a new wave of fury but he was restrain by his teammates.
    "Hinata let's go." Kageyama said.
    When they walked down the stairs a very worried yet angry coach Ukai was there.
    "What the hell happened!" The coach asked.
    "He'll tell us on the bus coach. Please let's go." Kageyama speaks.
    "Ok let's go but I'm warning you this will have repercussions." Ukai says and they walked to the bus.
    When they get in the bus everyone looks shocked to Hinata who was covered in blood and bruises starting to form. His nose was bleeding and his lips were cut.
    While Takeda Sensei drove back, Ukai and Daichi helped Hinata with the wounds. After they arrived, the team went to the school gym to talk. They sat down in a semi-circle while Ukai and Takeda were looking at them.
    "Now, what happened?" Ukai asks crossing his arms over his chest waiting for Hinata to speak.

______________________________________

Hinata went from baby to killer really fast.
I hope you liked it! Love you all!