Chapter twenty five

!!!WARNING!!!
    This chapter contains smut! The whole chapter is smut! If you're a child of God with your innocence untouched please don't read. It's not much important for the story anyways. I did it mostly for "fun".

    Third POV

    Asahi walked with Noya to his house. When they got there Asahi opened the door pulling Noya inside quickly closing the door and pressing the small libero against it. He leaned down and catches Noya's lips with his own in a needy kiss.
    Noya kissed back wrapping his hands on the taller one's hair. Asahi ran his big hands down his boyfriend's body getting a moan in response.
    "Asahi~~" Noya moaned making Asahi feel the blood running to his lower part.
    Asahi grabbed Noya's ass making him wrap his legs around the giant's waist and kiss him deeply. Asahi walked to his room holding Noya in his embrace. Asahi let Noya down on top of his bed a parted from the kiss.
    "Noya I need to know how far you're ok to go. I'm not going to force you to do something you don't feel comfortable with." Asahi says breathless.
    "I trust you Asahi." Noya says starting to kiss his boyfriend's neck making him let out a small moan.
    "N-No... Noya... S-Stop. Wait a mi-minute." Asahi asks taking a huge will power to pull away. "I need to know. I know you don't feel comfortable with your body. I need you to tell me if you feel comfortable to show it me. We don't have to do this just because you feel you need to." Asahi says and Noya looks down.
    "I want to do this Asahi. I've been wanting this for a while. I know my body is not the one I wanted it to be and I understand your concern about it but I want this. I trust you more then anyone else and I feel safe with you." Noya holds Asahi's hand and Asahi caresses Noya's cheek with the other hand.
    "I love you. God I love you so much Yuu." Asahi says before pulling Noya into a slow kiss.
    "Take me Asahi." Noya plead and Asahi complies.
    "With pleasure Yuu." Asahi starts to kiss Noya's neck making the small teen let low whimpers.
    The Ace's hands find their way to Noya's waist making the shorter boy move his hips searching for friction. Asahi started to pull Noya's shirt up making the libero tense up for a little.
    "It's ok." Azumane said in a calming voice. "We don't need to do i-"
    "I want this. I'm just nervous." Noya cuts Asahi off. "Please."
    Asahi takes Yuu's shirt off and after it he takes his own shirt off too.
    "We're even." The taller boy says smiling.
    Noya's curious hands explored his boyfriend's chest and stomach.
    "Like what you see?" Asahi asks.
    "Y-Yes." Noya shyly answers.
    Asahi catches Noya's lips in a kiss again. Noya's hands run down the taller's body caressing his boyfriend's back. Asahi starts to kiss down Yuu's neck finding a sensitive spot that makes the other let out a loud moan. Asahi's lips trail down the libero's collar bone.
    "You're so good Noya." Asahi whispers and Noya feels his skin burn. "Can I take this off?" Asahi asks with his hands on Yuu's sports bra.
    Instead of replying Noya nods not trusting his own voice.
    "I want to hear an answer~" Asahi says kissing Noya's exposed skin.
    "Y-Yes... y-you ca-can." The smaller stutter.
    "Good boy~" Asahi breathes.
    With his big hands he unzips the bra and takes it off.
    "You're so beautiful Yuu." Asahi starts to kiss his boyfriend's chest making the other tremble in anticipation. "So perfect." Asahi keeps saying sweet nothings making Yuu quiver.
    Asahi takes one of Noya's nipples into his lips sucking it.
    "Ahn~ Asahi~" Noya moans getting louder and louder. "Please Asahi!"
    "What do you want babe?" Asahi asks with a smirk.
    "I want you... please..." Noya asks breathless.
    "I'm right here Yuu."
    "No..." Noya cries. "I need you in me!"
    "I see." Asahi smiles and proceeds to take Noya's shorts and boxers leaving the younger completely exposed and embarrassed, covering his face to hide his blush. "Don't hide your face Yuu. You're gorgeous." Asahi took his own shorts and boxers feeling relived freeing his erection from the tightness of the clothes.
    "Y-You're so b-big." Noya says looking at his boyfriend's hard member.
    "Don't worry I'll be gentle." Asahi assures him.
    Asahi lays above Noya pressing their bodies together while they kiss. Azumane's hands slide down Yuu's abdomen slowly reaching his clit. With two fingers the giant rubs the sensitive nub making the boy laying under him jolt at the feeling and let out a long moan. Asahi enters a finger inside the smaller's wet hole.
    Noya was nothing more then a moaning mess. He felt too overwhelmed with the sensations his boyfriend was making him feel. When Asahi putted another finger Noya rolled his eyes in pleasure moaning beautifully making Asahi growl at the sound.
    "Ahn~ Asahi I'm close~" Noya moves his hips looking for more friction.
    Asahi keeps rubbing his fingers on Noya's clit while moving the two other fingers in and out. He curls his fingers up hitting a spot inside Noya that makes him scream and shiver violently reaching his climax. When Noya gets back to his senses he opens his eyes looking back to the chocolate one's from his boyfriend.
    "Hey there angel." Asahi smirks looking to the little boy under him.
    "Hey." Noya wraps his hands around Asahi's neck kissing him. Noya feels his boyfriend's excitement against his tight so he presses his body more against it.
    Asahi reaches his bed side table and takes a condom out.
    "Are you sure about this?" Asahi asks in a moment of clarity.
    "Yes Asahi please." Noya asks.
    Asahi puts the condom on and positions his member against Noya's entrance. Asahi presses and starts to slide inside Noya making him tense up a little.
    "Fuck you're so tight." Asahi curses under his breath. "You need to relax babe or it's going to hurt more." Asahi asks kissing Noya's forehead feeling the boy relax. He slides fully in Noya and stays still for a while waiting for his boyfriend to adjust.
    "Y-You can move n-now." Noya informs and Asahi complies.
    Asahi starts moving slowly feeling the warmth inside his boyfriend. Noya's eyes roll back with every thrust feeling Asahi go deeper with every movement. Asahi starts to speed his thrusts making Noya scream every time he hits that sensitive spot inside the libero.
    "Hmmm... A-Ah.. A-Asahi-hi!!! I'm.. g-going... t-to... Ahn~" Noya doesn't finish his sentence and cums one more time.
    "F-Fuck N-Noya!" Asahi feeling Noya tighten around himself reaches his orgasm as well falling on top of the smaller under him.
    The two teens stay like that for a while catching their breath. Noya run his hands up and down Asahi's back feeling the muscles underneath his fingers. Asahi pulls himself out of Noya getting a weak moan from him. Asahi puts the condom in the trash and hugs his boyfriend pulling Noya's head to his chest.
    "I love you Noya." Asahi says cuddling his shorty's hair.
    "I ove yum tmm" Noya mumbles quickly falling asleep in Asahi's arms.

______________________________________

First time writing smut... I feel like I'm Satan's best friend.