Chapter six

Nishinoya POV

    He said it! I swear I heard it! He said he loves me!
    "You... You... love me?" I ask still in shock for his confession and I can see his face turn a dark shade of red.
    "Y-Yes. I always had... but I was too scared to say it because I know you don't feel the same way and I didn't want our friendship to be I'm in danger because of my feelings for you." Asahi says looking down to his hands. He's so cute when he's shy.  "That's why when I realized what I was doing I ran away. I'm so sorry. I didn't know you would had an anxiety attack because of my actions. I feel so stupid! I'm so sorry." His eyes start to water again. I can't stand seeing him like this. So I do what I think it's the right thing. I hug him tight and tell him.
    "I love you too." I say it not too loud. Almost as if it was a secret. "Since the first day I saw you. Since that first volleyball practice. Since your first spike. I fell in love with you. I've been falling over and over again, everytime a little more. I didn't want to lose you so I kept it a secret." I hide my face on his neck blushing like a cherry.
    I feel him pull apart a little but I keep my head down.
    "Nishinoya look at me." He asks softly but I shake my head saying no. "Yuu. Please." I immediately look up when I hear him saying my first name. He looks at me with a soft smile on his face and he presses our foreheads together cupping my face on his big hands. "I'm sorry for hurting you. I love you. Do you want to be my boyfriend?" He asks.

    Asahi POV

    I see Noya's eyes start to water and I think I must have said something that hurt him again so I start apologising in panic.
    "I-I'm so sorry Noya! Did I say something bad? I'm so sorry! Forget what I said! Oh My God please! I'm so sorry!"
    "N-No..." He says before looking at me with those big soft eyes "I-I mean... You didn't say nothing wrong. It's just... I'm so happy!" I relax a little and kiss his nose.
    "Don't cry please." I clean his tears with my thumb. "I don't want to see you cry ever again. I just want to see you smile and laugh. Someone amazing and perfect like you should never cry." I hug him close and rub circles on his back.
    He pulls apart and looks at me with a shy face. I think I never saw Yuu getting shy with anything and I got to admit its the cutest thing I've ever seen!
    "What? Is everything ok?" I asked him but he doesn't answer. Instead he gets closer and kisses me. It wasn't a heated kiss full of lust and hunger. It was soft and delicate. A kiss full of love and kindness. Almost as we were afraid of breaking each other. We pull apart and I can feel my blush all over my face.
    "I-... I would love to be your boyfriend." Noya shyly said. I start to lean in for another kiss when a phone starts to ring.
    Noya reached his phone and looks at the screen with a questioning face.
    "Who is it?" I ask.
    "It's Suga-san." He says and picks up the phone.

    Suga POV

    I decided to call Nishinoya to see how he was doing and to make sure Asahi didn't go there and hurt my baby again.

(A/N: i&b- Noya ; Normal - Suga ; i&b&u- Asahi )

    'Hello?'
    'Hi Noya! It's Suga. I'm just calling to now how are you?'
    'I'm okay now. Thanks for your concern'
    'I'm glad to hear that I was so worried. Do you want to tell me what happened?'
    I hear him take a deep breath before speaking again telling me what happened back then.
    'That's what happened. Then Asahi came here and-'
    'Wait wait wait. You're telling me that Asahi went all the way there? Is he still there?'
    'Yes. Yes he is. Do you want to talk to him?'
    'Yes please'
    'H-Hey Su-Suga-san.'
    'Hey Asahi. I'm sorry for yelling at you earlier. You know how I get when someone hurts my babies."
    'I k-know. I'm sorry for hurting Yuu. I promise to take care of him from now on.'
    'What do you mean?'
    'O-Oh we-we're kind of d-dating.'
    'Really?! Congratulations! I'm so happy for you!'
    'Tha-Thanks'
    Suddenly I here someone knocking on the door.
    'Hey I gotta go. I'll talk to you two later. Bye.'
    I hang up the phone and get to the door thinking of who might it be. My parents are on a business trip. I didn't envite anyone. I open the door and look at who it is and I immediately feel my legs grew weak.
    "D-Daichi..."

______________________________________

Asanoya finally happened!!!
Let me know what you think!