Chapter twenty seven

Kuroo POV

    I was talking to some members from Karasuno team when Chibi-chan came running in our direction.
    "Hey chibi-chan. Are you okay?" I ask seeing him panting for air.
    "Noya-senpai... laying... not moving..." The orange haired boy said not making any sense to me but as I look at Daichi and the other two I see their eyes go wild.
    "Where Hinata? Where?" Karasuno's Ace asks and Chibi-chan points outside.
    The three crows rush outside and I follow behind to see if everything was okay. Suddenly I hear someone almost yelling.
    "No!" I don't have time to process what was going on. When I realise what's happening I see Karasuno's Ace grabbing Lev by the collar of his shirt, away from the crow libero who was on the ground.
    "What were you doing to my boyfriend?" Azumane growls in a very angry voice.
    "I ain't messing with that!" I think to myself. But I couldn't just let Lev die like that. I was going to kill him myself if he tried to to something to the libero of Karasuno.
    "Calm down. Let him go." I ask Azumane but he seems to be hypnotized for his anger. I get closer and try to separate them with Daichi's help.
    Sugawara was helping the boy on the ground who got up and went close to the captain and the angry ace.
    "What were you doing Lev? Huh!?" I ask the half Russian giant. I was feeling so angry at him right now!
    "Asahi calm down." I hear the small libero ask his boyfriend.
    "Calm down? What do you mean calm down? I'm going to end h-" the ace was cut off by Sugawara who was standing looking at all of us.
    "SIT DOWN! ALL OF YOU!" The grey haired boy yelled and we all sit down. He might look like an angel but he is scary when he's angry. "Now. Mind telling me what exactly happened here? Noya what were you doing out here?" Suga asks calmly.
    "I couldn't play another set because of... you know... and I was not feeling very good so Ukai coach said I could come outside if I wanted to. I came here and laid down for a bit but I fell asleep." Nishinoya said and I got angry thinking Lev tried to hurt Nishinoya while he was asleep.
    "You were going to do something to a sleeping person? I'm so going to kill you Lev!" I yell at him and I can see his eyes fill up with tears.
    "No! I did nothing! Please Kuroo-san you have to believe me!" Lev pleaded in panic.
    "Calm down Kuroo-san." Sugawara asked and I look at him. "Now. Lev? What were you doing here?"
    "I-I saw Nishinoya-san laying down here and so me and Hinata rushed to him because Nishinoya-san wasn't moving even with Hinata calling out his name." Lev spoke and I start to feel bad for yelling at him.
    "Ok. What happened next?" Suga asks.
    "Nishinoya-san woke up and Hinata pressed him down and went running to call someone." Lev explains "But he was whining with pain so I asked him if he wanted to me to see if it was okay" The Russian says pointing at the libero.
    "Noya?" Suga asks looking at his teammate.
    "When Hinata pressed me down, he pressed me down by my chest... it hurted. I felt like a piano just crashed on top of me. Lev tried to see if I was ok but I got scared. He was too close and when he offered to see I knew he would have to lift my shirt. I just panicked!" Noya says and I look at Lev who was trying to stay strong. I knew the moment we got into the bus he would break so I would try to comfort him.
    "Ok but why did you panicked? Like, we're all guys, we are used to see each other shirtless. I understand if you're shy or something but I think you didn't need to panic so hard I think." I say and he makes a weird expression looking away right after. "Wait do that again!" I ask and he looks at me confused making the same expression and suddenly I have the feeling I know that face. "I've seen that expression before." I mumble and his eyes widen.
    "What do you mean Kuroo-san?" Lev asks confused.
    "Have we met before? I remember that face expression and I'm sure it's from out of our practices." I say and I see him shiver like a bad memory crossed his mind.
    "I don't think so..." He mumbles.
    "Maybe it's other person. No?" Azumane asks and I shake my head.
    "I'm sure it's him... wait. Do you have a sibling?" I ask and the libero shakes his head. I concentrate more and more until it finally hits me. "Lev?" I call and he looks at me. "Apologise to Nishinoya." I say and the greenish eyed boy does.
    "I'm so sorry Nishinoya-san." He apologises.
    "It's ok Lev. I just got scared. I'm sorry for the trouble I caused you and I'm sorry from my boyfriend." Noya apologises.
    "Well we should probably get back." Daichi says and we all get up. As all start walking, me and Nishinoya walk in a slower pace getting a little behind.
    "So... You..." I start but the smaller teen cut me off.
    "Nishinoya Rei. Best year libero prize. That's from where you know me." He sighs.
    "From the -------- girls volleyball team?" I say and he nods. "And you're..."
    "I'm trans." He cuts me out.
    "I'm sorry about Lev." I say.
    "It's okay. Can I ask you a favour?" He asks.
    "Sure."
    "Could you not tell people about it? I mean me being trans?" He asks and I nod.
    "Sure. I won't tell anyone. If you ever need something or if anyone tries anything with you feel free to tell me if I'm around." I say getting a chuckle from him.
    "Thanks."
    "No problem."

______________________________________

Lev is alive! Thank you for reading! Stay safe! Love you all!
Next chapter will be "soft" but the Next ones will be rough so prepare yourselves. It will have self harm scenes, transphobic comments, suicidal thoughts, etc etc.