Chapter seven

Daichi POV

    I couldn't take it anymore! Everyday looking at Suga smiling and being cute and perfect! I just couldn't handle it anymore! I was tired of hiding how I felt. I wasn't sure how he would react but I didn't care anymore. I was just expecting that even if his feelings weren't the same towards me we could still be friends.
    I ran to his house and when I got there I knocked on the door. It took some minutes until the door was opened and it reviled a very shocked Sugawara.
    "D-Daichi..."
    "Suga I'm sorry for coming here without telling anything but I need to tell you something." I was so nervous now. But I couldn't just back away now. I came here for a reason and I plan on keeping my word. I'm going to tell him.
    "Well come in. We can talk inside." Suga says with a worried expression giving some space for me to come in.
    "Pardon for the intrusion." I say while taking my shoes at the door.
    "Come we can talk in my room." Suga says walking upstairs. I follow him and we sit on his bed. "Did something happened? If it is about Noya I've talked to him and he's okay. Asahi went there and they talked and-"
    "Suga please just listen. Can you do that for me? Just listen to what I have to say. It's important." I ask him feeling myself getting more and more anxious.
    "Sure. I'm sorry. I'm just worried." He says looking down to his hands. I grab his hands and rub circles on their back in order to make the angel in front of me relax.
    "Suga I know this will sound weird and you don't have to say anything. I can totally say what I came here to say and just go away and not bothering you again." I take a deep breath and continue. "I've known you for a while now and I always felt like you were special and I wanted to protect you from everything. First I thought it was just because you were so kind for everybody and because you were from the volleyball team. But over the time everything became more clear and I knew you weren't just my dearest friend Sugawara or my team setter Suga. You were just so much more. You ARE so much more. I realised I didn't want to be just your friend or your best friend. I wanted and want to be there by your side protecting you from everything and tell the world that you are the most perfect human I know. I'm in love with you Sugawara Koushi. I understand if you don't feel the same and if you want me to leave right now I will but I just needed to take this weight from my chest."
     After I finish I get up and start to walk away mumbling a quiet 'I'm sorry'  before living the room. I stop for a little at the house door before I finally get out and start walking away.

    Sugawara POV

    I can't believe it. Daichi... likes me? Sawamura Daichi, captain of the volleyball team from Karasuno, my best friend and my crush for the past three years. He likes me?
    I was so shocked that I didn't know what to do. I was so lost in my thoughts and to shocked to react with this information that I simply let Daichi leave.
    "AHHHHH I'M SO STUPID" I yell at myself while running down stairs putting my shoes on. I leave the house faster than a lightning bolt. I start running down my street hopping I would find Daichi. I run and run and run. Some tears start to come down my cheeks. 'I can't lose him. I can't lose him.' It's all I can think. Finally I see Daichi walking down the street. He is a little far from me but I have to get to him.
    "DAICHI!" I call him hoping for him to hear. "DAICHI!!"
    He stops walking and turns around. I run for him faster then I ever have in my life. Tears washing my face and has I get closer I notice that he's also crying. I try to slow down so I wouldn't fall when I get closer to him but I fail my mission and I crash with him. I feel his arms around me holding me close. I hug him tight and quickly pull apart kissing him with all my love. When we pull apart we're breathless, panting for air. It takes us a few moments to calm down but when we do I say it.
    "I love you too"

______________________________________

Daisuga chapter! Finally mom and dad are together!
Next chapter is the practice match between Karasuno and Aoba Johsai!