Chapter thirteen

A week after Noya' s incident

    Sugawara POV

    I wake up early feeling a weigh on my hip. I look down seeing Daichi sleeping with one of his arms resting on my waist. I start to give him little kisses all over his face, so he would wake up. He frowns and turns his face away from me and I give up on being all cute with him.
    "Daichi! Wake up!" I say shaking him.
    "Hmmm... fvemomints" He mumbles sleepy.
    "Come on!" I say sitting on top of his butt. "Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!" I say shaking him. In one fluid motion Daichi turn our positions leaving me underneath him and I feel my face heat up.
    "I'm up. Now what?" He says with a deep sexy voice that sends shivers down my spine.
    I open my mouth but not a single word comes out and I can see Daichi smirking at my embarrassment.
    "What? Did the cat eat your tongue?" I hear him joke.
    "D-Daichi we ne-need t-to get ready f-for school" I say pushing him away.
    "Right." He says chuckling.
    After we both get ready we head out. On our way to school I hear my phone ringing and as I see that is Noya I pick it up quickly scared that something might have happened.
    "Hello?"
    "Hey Suga-san. I'm sorry calling you so early."
    "It's ok Noya. Did something happened? Are you ok?"
    "Yeah I'm fine. It's just... can you ask Daichi if we could have a little time after practice so I could talk to the team?"
    "Yeah, sure. He's right here just give me a minute." I say turning to Daichi "Noya is asking if we could have a little time after practice together. It seems like he wants to talk to the team about something."
    "It's fine by me." Daichi affirms.
    "Hey Noya, Daichi said it's okay." I inform him and he seems somehow relived.
    "Thanks Suga-san."
    "You're welcome Noya. But if you don't mind me asking, what are you going to tell the team." I ask with some curiosity.
    "Oh... It's... you'll see."
    "Ok. See you later then."
    Hanging up the call Daichi pulls me closer and kisses me. At first was a soft kiss but he starts to deep the kiss and as much as I love it I break it hearing a soft whining from my boyfriend.
    "Daichi no. As much as I want to keep going we're almost at school. Maybe later." I say giving him a little peck.

    Daichi POV

    The morning went by slower than usual. Maybe because I couldn't focus on anything. I couldn't get Suga out of my head after last night. We didn't do anything much, all we did was cuddle as we watch a movie and mess around a bit. We didn't go all the way but it was starting to get hard to hold myself close to him. I would never do anything that my angel wouldn't want to but it was getting hard to handle.
    The bell rang for lunchtime and I went to meet Suga and Asahi.
    "Hey guys!" I say as I get closer.
    "Hey Daichi! How was your class?" Asahi says as I sit down.
    "Boring as always. Yours?"
    "Same here." He says chuckling.
    Looking at Suga I see him looking at a tree with empty eyes.
    "Suga?" I call but he seems not to notice so I call again, still not having his attention I get up and plant a soft peck on his lips, waking him up from his stiff state. "You ok? We lost you for a moment there."
    "O-Oh I'm fine. Just thinking about stuff." He says with a little blush raising up his cheeks.
    "Are you sure? You seemed like really lost." Asahi says worried.
    "I'm fine! Don't worry!" Suga says giving one of his sweet smiles.
    We had lunch and went back to our classes but I couldn't stop being worried about the grey haired setter. He had been quiet all the time and I could tell something was bothering him.
    'Maybe he was having second thoughts after our kiss this morning. Maybe I'm starting to be too much for him.'
    Afternoon classes went by painfully slow and I was happy volleyball practice was next.

    *Time skip to after practice*

    Third POV

    "Ok everybody gather around." Daichi call the team and ask them to sit down. "This morning Noya told me he needed to talk to the team, so let's hear what he has to say."
    Daichi sits down and Noya gets up with Asahi by his side giving him support.
    Nishinoya went pale and his hands started sweating. Asahi kissed the top of his head and told him it was ok. Yuu was wearing Asahi's hoodie because it was huge and it helped him to hide his chest while Oikawa wouldn't give him his old binders. So he started to play with the sleeves of the shirt as he tried to find the right words.
    "Well I... I'm..." tears were starting to form at the corners of the libero's eyes and he took a deep breath. "A-At the practice game against Seijoh I had some problems and I kinda... passed out after it?" Noya looked at Asahi and the giant gave him a nod as to say to his boyfriend to keep going. "That happened because I've been wearing bandages to hide my chest. Coach Ukai and Takeda sensei talked to me and told me I should tell you guys the truth." Noya took a deep breath and looked up to restrain his tears from falling. "What I'm trying to say is that... I'm a trans guy."
    The whole team froze and looked in shock at the boy standing. Noya felt his stomach spin and he rushed outside feeling the need to throw up.
    Suga and Asahi went after him and helped Yuu to calm down. The rest of the team were still in shock. They stared at each other and started to do each other questions and tell each other they would protect their libero at all costs.
    Noya came back to the gym after a while, with Asahi caring him like a baby. Everyone got up and hugged the boy who was confused by the team reaction.
    "You know, no matter what, you'll always be my bro!" Tanaka said.
    "Yeah Noya-senpai no matter what we'll be always here to support our libero" Hinata said with his big smile.
Noya started to cry in joy. The whole team started to tell supportive things and Noya felt he couldn't be happier.
    "Ok guys let him breath!" Daichi said not wanting Noya to feel claustrophobic.
    "Thank you so much guys." Noya thank the team.
    "No matter what we'll have to be here for each other. More than a team we're each others friends." Enoshita said and the whole team agreed with their typical 'OUS!'

______________________________________

I'm sorry about this chapter not being so great as the others. It's been hard writing this fic and study for the exams at the same time.
Comment about what you think! Give me ideas if you want and ask all the questions you want too!