Chapter thirty three

Nishinoya POV

    "W-What are y-you doing here?" I ask looking at Terushima who's looking at me with a smirk on his face.
    "I came here because we have some business to finish... Rei-chan." He says walking closer to me. As a reflex I walk backwards trying to keep the distance between us.
    "H-How did you g-get in here?" I ask cursing myself for feeling so vulnerable.
    "Oh you should really lock up your windows, you know? Someone might break into your home." He chuckles making me feel dizzy. My back hit the wall while Terushima keeps walking to me.
    "What do you want?" I ask with a shaky voice. The fear inside me growing more and more with every step he takes.
    "What do I want? Well... let me see... what was it?" He puts his hand on his chin as if he was thinking. "Ah! Right. I remember now." He stops right in front of me. "I want to make you understand what people like you deserve."
    He slaps me right across the face and then pulls my hair making me look at him.
    "You think what? You could be a little bitch and no one would taught you a lesson?" He says and kicks my stomach making me lose balance and fall down. "First you rejected me." Another kick on my ribs. "Then you decide to be a tranny." He punches me in the face making my nose bleed. "Then you slap me for calling you out to reality." He give me another kick. "You change school and find a group of faggots to be your body guards."
    He grabs my hair and pulls me up to my feet. I wince in pain. All my body hurts and my vision is blurry.
    "You're disgusting!" He spits the words full of hate. "I got to admit tho... that orange guy knows how to punch." He says before punching me.
    I feel him dragging me somewhere but I don't really know where. He lets me fall on the ground and disappears for a second. I try to get up but I fall down again from all the pain.
    "You're not going anywhere." He says putting a foot on my back and pressing me against the floor.
    "P-Please... S-Sto...op..." I ask in a whisper.
    "But the fun it's only getting started." He says and with that I feel something sharp cutting my arm multiple times. "Remember when you used to do this to yourself? You were just a suicidal bitch that no one liked. Always looking for a way to get other's attention." He says and I start to cry.
    "Oh are you crying? Is it hurting? Well too bad. Bare with it!" He says turning me over so I would be facing him. He keeps cutting my arms all the way to my wrist. He does the same thing to the other arm. "The girls from your class were always talking about how you wouldn't change with them in the locker like the others. And how you always would wear a sweater or a jacket even during summer. And I always wondered why. Later I saw that your arm had some wounds and I figured why you wouldn't show it." He hits me again and again. I try to move put it only made it worse.
    "I came to you but you had to pretend to be tough. To pretend you didn't want me. Nobody had ever rejected me. Nobody had ever slapped me. And yet you had to be the one to do it." He starts to pull my shirt up and I try to stop him while my tears streamed down my face non stop.
    "I couldn't take you back then but I may just do it now." He says and a panic wave washes over me.
    "Please stop. Please just let me go. I don't want this. Please." I plead.
    "Why would I do that? I'm going to teach the little faggot tranny bitch a lesson." He ripped my shirt and I somehow managed to get strength to kick him.
    Terushima falls down growling in pain and I take this chance to run. Even if my body hurted. I grab my phone from the floor and call Tanaka while running upstairs.
    "Noya is everything okay? It's pretty late you kn-"
    "Ryu please help me! Please!" I ask desperately.
    Before I can say anything else Terushima grabs me by the hair and pulls me back. He grabs my phone and crashes it throwing it against the wall.
    "You're so pathetic." He says and I start sobbing pleading him to stop. "You got me really mad now." He says and throws my head against the wall and I feel everything going into slow motion.
    Terushima kicks me over and over again. I feel like I'm slowly dying. I feel weak and desperate. I can barely keep my eyes open.
    I cry and cry. The only thing I can think of is Asahi. I love him. I wish I could see him one last time.
    I slowly close my eyes and drift off into a deep darkness feeling nothing more than emptiness and coolness.

______________________________________

I'm so sorry for this chapter! Please don't hate me! Thanks for reading! We're getting near the end of the story but there's still a lot that is going to happen so please keep reading. Love you all! Stay safe!