Chapter twenty six

Noya POV

    I woke up with someone cuddling my hair. I slightly opened my eyes to find my boyfriend smiling like a dummy while looking at me.
    "G'morning." I mumble.
    "Good morning love. How are you feeling?" Asahi asks and for a moment I'm confused but quickly I remember what happened last night. I start to blush and I bury my face on his chest.
    "G-Good I think." I say.
    "Are you hungry? I can go make breakfast while you take a shower." He says and I nod. "Ok then." He kisses my forehead and gets out of the bed. I wait a couple of minutes before I get up and go into the bathroom.
    "Wha-..." I get up to find myself with an oversize shirt and a pair of boxers. I blush and chuckle. "Asahi." I whisper to myself thinking how I end up with such a perfect person.
    I get in the bathroom and prepare for shower.

    Asahi POV

    I walked downstairs and start to make some pancakes for breakfast. I do some coffee and orange juice. I set the table and walk upstairs.
    Noya was still in the shower so I prepare a change of clothes for him to wear and leave it on top of the bed. Some underwear, a pair of jeans Noya left here, a shirt and one of my hoodies.
    I walk downstairs again and sit on the couch closing my eyes for a little. After a while Noya comes down and wakes me up from my relaxing state.
    "Hey. Are you falling asleep over there old man?" Noya mocks and I can't help but laugh.
    "Old man? I'm a year older than you." I say getting up and walking towards my boyfriend.
    "Yeah yeah." He laughs and hugs me. "Thank you for the clothes." He says and I bend down to kiss him.
    "You're welcome. I like to see you in my clothes anyways." I say and he blushes. "I made breakfast so let's eat."
    "Oh my God. You made coffee!" Noya eyes widen and I rush to grab him.
    "Calm down you energic monster. I made you orange juice. I don't want to to have a stroke of something." I chuckle and he pouts.
    "Why both of you and Suga forbid me to drink coffee." He says annoyed while sitting down at the table.
    "Well maybe because last time you drank it you almost went to moon from all the energy you had. You looked like one of those dogs... what are they called..."
    "Chihuahuas?" Yuu asks.
    "Yeah. You looked like a Chihuahua. Always shaking and couldn't stop for a moment. I really though you would get hurt." I say.
    "Well thanks for your concerned!" Noya says ironically making me laugh.
    "Come on don't be like that. You know I love you." I say knowing how to make him all soft again.
    "Yeah bla bla bla I love you too." He mocks and I laugh. I love his childish side.
    We ate breakfast and then went for a walk since today we wouldn't have school.

*time skip (a little long)*

    We've spend this last month training hard for the Spring tournament. Coach Ukai said the team was improving well and I totally think so. The team talked about what happen at the Sendai gym between Terushima and Hinata and it appears that everyone is way more calm now.
    Today we would have a practice match against Nekoma. Although we all were excited to play, Noya seemed a little down.
    "Hey." I say getting closer to the libero.
    "Hey boo." Noya says and I blush to the nickname he calls me.
    "Are you okay?" I ask and he don't even tries to hide it. He shakes his head and I hug him. "What's wrong?"
    "I'm on my Satan's week." He tells me and I immediately know what he's talking about.
    "Ouch. I'm so sorry. Do you need anything? Painkillers maybe?" I ask.
    The thing is when Noya is on his period he tends to get really down and I hate to see him like that. He told me he gets disphoric and his body becomes really sensible because all the hormones thing. I tried my best to help him and most of the times I succeeded but sometimes it was hard. Let's just hope this practice would be over soon so I could take care of my baby.
    "No. I took some a while back. I'm just... I dont know." He says and I sigh.
    "I love you." I say.
    "I know. I love you too. Don't worry I'll be fine. It's just a practice match against the kitty cats. I can take it." He says and I smile.

    Third POV

    The teams were playing and having fun but that didn't mean they weren't giving their very best.
    Nekoma was at set point. Kuroo served the ball and Nishinoya caught it. The ball went to Kageyama who set it for Asahi. The ace spiked the ball and they marked a point.
    "Nice Asahi!" The team congratulated the ace.
    The game went on and Nekoma won the first set. Next set came and Karasuno won it.
    "Ok nice job guys one more game and we're done." Ukai told the team.
    Noya thanked mentally that it was only one more set.
    Nekoma won the final set and Noya felt his whole body burn and hurt.
    "One more!" Hinata said. "One more set!" The orange boy asked happy and full of energy.
    "I don't see why not." Nekomata sensei said.
    All the players agreed but Noya couldn't go on. He was not feeling very well.
    "Coach." Noya called and Ukai turned his attention to the libero. "I don't think I can go for another set today. I'm not in my best days."
    "It's ok Nishinoya. You can go sit down or go outside." The coach said and Noya nodded leaving the gym.
    Noya laid down on the grass waiting for the team to finish the game.
    Inside the gym the game went on and the players were having fun. After the game the teams stayed together talking to each other. Lev was talking with Hinata outside of the gym.
    "Isn't that your libero over there?" Lev asked looking to where Nishinoya was laying.
    "It is!" Hinata said running to Noya. "Nishinoya-senpai!" Hinata called but the libero didn't move. When Hinata and Lev got close to the libero they kneel down by his side. "Noya-senpai are you ok? Noya-senpai! Noya-senpai!" Hinata called shaking the libero by his shoulders.
    Noya who was asleep woke up confused not knowing what was going on. When he tried do get up Noya was pushed down by his chest witch caused him to whine in pain.
    "Don't move I'm going to call someone!" Hinata said running from there leaving Lev and Noya alone.
    "What the hell!" Noya said getting up with his hands on his chest.
    "Are you ok?" Lev asked.
    "Yeah I'm fine. I was just sleeping." Noya explained whining a little from the pain in his chest. Some tears fell down his face. "God damn! What am I a boxing bag? That hurt. Dumb Hinata." Noya complains.
    "Is it hurting? You want me to check if is anything broken?" Lev asked innocently getting closer to Noya who quickly gets up stumbling and falling down again.
    "No!" Noya said a little louder than he intended.
    Daichi, Suga and Asahi who just got there saw the scene and thought Lev was trying to hurt Noya. Asahi grabbed Lev from the collar of his shirt and pushed him away from Noya.
    "H-Hey! Calm down!" Lev pleaded.
    "What were you doing to my boyfriend?" Asahi asked with an angry voice that made not just Lev but also Noya shiver.

______________________________________

Over protective boyfriend alert! Is Lev going to survive Asahi? Kkk
Thanks for reading. Love you all!