Chapter four

Nishinoya POV

    I close my eyes feeling the warmth of his hand against my cheek. I can feel myself blushing but I don't mind. All I want is to stay here forever with Asahi.
    I was lost in my thoughts when I felt the hand leave my cheek and just when I was going to open my eyes to ask if everything was ok, I feel two strong arms around my shoulders hugging me tight. I blush fifty shades of red not expecting the sudden hug but I don't pull away. Instead I hug his waist strongly and I feel his breath on my neck.
    I don't know how much time we spend on that position but I felt cold and somehow lonely when we pulled apart. I look up to Asahi who is looking everywhere but me.
    "I-... I-I'm so-sorry N-Noya..." The big  giant says blushing like a tomato quickly running out leaving me alone.
    I was confused. Why was he apologising? Did I do something? Does he regret hugging me? Does he not want to be around me? It's not new for me. People always push me away. Maybe he found out I'm trans and was disgusted?
    I feel my chest tight and tears choked on my throat. I want to scream but nothing comes out.
    'Why can't I be normal?'
   'Why am I not enough?'
    'I'm so pathetic!!!'

    Daichi POV

    After all the incidents at practice it finally ended. Me and Suga were the last ones on the gym because we were cleaning everything.
    "Well I think we're done. Let's go change and head to class." I say looking at Suga.
    "Yeah let's go."
    We were walking to the changing lock when I heard a sound coming from the bathrooms.
    "Hey Suga? Do you hear this?" I asked just to be sure I wasn't going insane.
    "What?" He asked and stopped for a bit until the sound was heard again. "It looks like someone crying."  He says.
    "Yeah maybe we should check." I say.
    "Let's go" The grey hair boy says before rushing to the bathroom with me following.
    When we get there he opens the door and I was truly shocked. Noya was sobbing on the floor. He was a mess I never saw him like that.
    "Noya!" Suga rushes to the boy hugging him tight and saying sweet things so he would calm down. "Daichi go to my bag and bring the little light orange box in there. Hurry please!" Suga says almost crying.
    I run fast to the locker looking through Suga's things until I find the little box and I run back to the bathroom.
    "Here!" I hand him the box and I see him take one pill out of it.
    "Here Noya take this. It will help" Suga says softly.
    Noya takes the pill and after a couple of minutes he seems to calm down. I kneel by his side and I feel Suga grabs one of my hands. I start to blush but I don't mind. I know Suga is a very emotional and sensitive person and I'll be by his side always. Even if it's only as a friend.
    "Noya what happened?" Suga asks.
    "A-Asahi... he he hu-hug m-me a-and r-run o-out-" Despite being more calm Noya was still a sobbing mess and I was starting to get worried. Did something happened between Asahi and Noya?
    "Hey buddy calm down. You're okay" I say putting one hand on he's shoulder. "We're here." Noya nods and me and Suga hug him.
    "We have to head to class or we'll be late." I say.
    "You're right" Suga says getting up and helping Noya to do the same.
    "I think I'm going home... I'm sorry guys but I don't really feel like being here." Noya says.
    "Don't worry we'll tell your teachers that you were feeling sick and went home. Don't worry about practice too we'll tell Ukai that you had some issues or something and couldn't make it" I say. I usually wouldn't allow any of my team mates to skip class but this was an exception. The boy just had an anxiety attack give him a break.
    We went to class and Noya went home.
     The day went by as usual and soon practice came again. It was the last practice before the practice match. Coach gave us the next day off because he didn't want us to overwork too much. Everyone knew Noya wasn't coming except Asahi so he was curious to know where the libero was.
    "Hey Daichi, where's Nishinoya?" The giant ace asked.
    "What the hell man! What's your problem? Where's Nishinoya? You left him to cry his eyes out alone and you expect him to be here? I don't know what happened between you two but when I find out I'll kill you!" Suga snapped. Even I was scared of him.
    "W-What d-do you me-mean S-Suga-san?" Asahi asked.
    "Noya had a anxiety attack and you just left him!" Suga yelled.
    Asahi's face went pale and he ran out of the gym without a word.

______________________________________

Damn Suga went from an angel to a demon faster then Hinata's quick spike!
Let me know if you liked it!