Chapter eighteen

Hinata POV

    After we have lunch we lay down for a bit looking at the sky and talking to each other. 'Just like the good old days.' I think to myself.
    "Hey Tobio?" I call him and he looks at me. "Do you want to go to the mall? I wanted to buy some new clothes and stuff." I ask.
    "Yeah sure. We still have the rest of the afternoon anyways." He says and we get up gathering our things all together. We made our way back to his house to leave the basket with the things there.
    "Do you want to see if anyone from the team wants to go too?" Tobio asks and I nod sending a message to the team group chat.

    Me: Hey guys me and Kags are going to the mall, does anybody want to go with us?

    Noya: I want!

    Asahi: Me too.

    Sugamama: I'm coming too!

    Dadchi: I won't be able to come. I'm sorry guys.

    Tanaka: Me neither. Sorry Dudes.

    Tsukishima: I'm out.

    Yamaguchi: I'm going!

    Enoshita: Sorry guys I'm with my family. I can't go today.

    Me: Ok let's meet at the train station in one hour then.

    I put my phone in my pocket and hug my boyfriend. He picks me up and I wrap my arms and legs around him like a koala bear.
    "You'll have to carry me now!" I joke while hugging him tight.
    "Nothing new." He says and I pout making him laugh. "We should probably get going to the train station you know?"
    "I know. Then let's go!" I say jumping off him.
    We get to the train station and after a while the rest of the people show up.
    After we're all there we get the train and go the mall.

    Sugawara POV

    I'm happy to go out with my babies but I'm a little sad because Daichi couldn't come. I talked to him to ask why he wouldn't come and he simply said he was not in the mood.
    After we get there we decide to form groups because we all wanted to buy different things.
    "Ok guys let's just divide ourselves and we meet here again in two hours ok?" I say and they all agree.
    "I stay with the dumbass. He wants to buy clothes and he'll need help." Kageyama say making Hinata pout and start arguing. I found it cute.
    "Ok you two stay together. I want to buy something for Daichi." I say and Asahi says he comes with me.
    "Ok I stay with Yamaguchi." Noya says. We all go in different directions.
    "So what do you want to give to Daichi?" Asahi asks.
    "I don't know yet. I think I'll just have to think about something." I say.
    "How about a bracelet or a necklace? Or a manga?" Asahi suggests and I immediately have an idea.
    "Azumane Asahi, you're a genius!" I said and rush to a place called "anime shop" and I look for Daichi's favourite manga and a action figure of his favourite character. After paying I look at Asahi with a big smile showing him the things.
    "He's going to love it." He says and I blush hugging the things against my chest feeling goofy and happy.
    "Now what do you want to buy?" I ask him and his face turns red.
    "W-Well I w-want to give Noya something that reminds him how an amazing guy he is." He stutters and I grab his cheeks squeezing his face.
    "That's so cute! Do you have any ideas?" I ask him and he shakes his head. "Well you can give him a bracelet or a necklace. Or a manga." I say imitating his words and he laughs.
    "I was thinking about a necklace." He says and I have an idea.
    "How about a necklace with a symbol on it? Something that somehow reminds him of you and how much you like him. Something that reminds him how amazing he is to you?" I say and his face lights up.
    "And that's why when I get married you're going to be my best man." He says and I laugh.
    "I'll remember that in the future." I laugh with him.

    Yamaguchi POV

    "Hey Yamaguchi, where do you want to go first?" Nishinoya asks me.
    "Well I wanted to go buy some books and maybe clothes." I answer and he nods.
    "Let's go to see the book shop and then we can go to buy some clothes." Noya-senpai  said and I nod.
    After we went to the book shop I got out with five new books. Two of them are for Tsuki. I know he's going to like them. We went to see clothes and Nishinoya was happy while choosing his clothes.
    "Why are you so happy Noya-san?" I asked.
    "Oh it's just because buying the clothes that I want it makes me feel somehow free, you know?" He says with a slight blush and I understand what he means. His body may be hard to deal with and the clothes help him reassure him he's a guy.
    "I understand. You feel more you when you choose your own clothes." I say.
    "Exactly!" He says happy. When he turned around Noya bumped into someone. "Ah! So-sorry I didn't see you." He apologises and suddenly his face turned pale.
    "It's ok don't worry du-... wait I know you!" The guy said.
    "N-No you d-don't." Noya says and I'm so confused I don't know what to do.
    "Yes I do! You're Rei!" He says and I see Nishinoya flinch at the name.
    "Y-You're mistaken." I rush close to Noya and grab his arm pulling him with me away from guy.
    "I'm sorry but he told you you're mistaken." I say trying to take Noya away from that scene.
    "He? I'm sorry but that's a she." He says and I can feel Noya start to shake as he was scared.
    "No it's a he. He's name is Yuu Nishinoya." I say.
    "No way! Do you really keep going with that shit, Rei? Are you one of those disgusting trannys? I thought that faze was already over!" The guy says and laughs after.
    "He's not a tranny! He's a guy! And if you don't mind leave us alone!" I speak a little louder then I intended because I'm getting angry.
    "What are you? Her body guard?" The guy mocks.
    "What are you? An idiot? Can't you understand when you're being annoying?" I reply.
    "Yamaguchi let's go." Noya whispers.
    "Oh the little disgusting faggot wants to cry? Oh boo hoo" He says and I lose it.
    "The only one disgusting here is you!" I say turning my back on him pulling Noya with me who's trembling. I can hear the guy laughing behind us but I don't give importance. We pay for our stuff and head out the store.
    "I-I need t-to go to t-the bathroom." Noya says and leaves to the bathroom. I pull my phone out and call Suga-san.

    "Hello?"
    "Hello Suga-san? It's Yamaguchi." I say.
    "Hey Yams. Is everything okay?"
    "Not really. Can you come to the bathroom close to the ----- store?" I ask .
    "I'm on my way but what happened?" I hear his worried voice.
    "Well.... this guy started to be mean to Noya-san... and now Noya is in the bathroom. I don't know what to. I'm so sorry." I say in fear.
    "Hey don't worry me and Asahi are coming." Suga says before hanging up.
    Not even after 10 minutes I see Asahi and Suga running in my direction.
    "Where is he?" Asahi asks.
    I point to the bathroom and Asahi vanishes inside.

______________________________________

I'm sorry for any errors in my grammar and I'm sorry for the words used. Anyways I hope you enjoyed! Thank you all so much for all the comments so far and the votes. It's really important to me because it makes me want to write even more. Ly all. Stay safe!