Chapter twenty three

Third POV

    "Now, what happened?" Ukai asks crossing his arms over his chest waiting for Hinata to talk.
    Hinata was feeling embarrassed by his actions. He wasn't the kind of person to hit others.
    "I-It wasn't Hinata's fault." Shimizu said in a low voice almost as she was scared.
    Everyone turned their heads to her direction and she blushed. Her eyes were starting to fill with tears while she remembered what Terushima said.
    "What do you mean Shimizu-senpai?" Yamaguchi asked.
    "W-Well..." She started but she couldn't stop stuttering and trembling.
    "Shimizu, Hinata and Daichi, come with me." Takeda Sensei asked the teens. The three students got up and followed the Sensei to the club's room with Ukai following.
    After closing the door Ukai turned to Hinata and Shimizu waiting for an explanation.
    "That guy offended Noya." Hinata said. Daichi who was there merely as captain looked at Hinata confused.
    "What do you mean he offended Noya." Daichi asked.
    "He called Noya a girl. He said Noya-senpai would never be a guy and he was lying to himself. He... He..." Hinata was starting to feel angry again remembering everything.
    "He called Noya-kun a tranny and s-said very bad things." Shimizu spoke up with a tear rolling down her pale face.
   "Can you tell us? We really need to know what happened. I understand your rage but we're teachers. We can solve this out." Takeda said putting a hand on Hinata's shoulder and other on Kiyoko's.
    "He said all Noya was looking for was attention b-because h-he..." Kiyoko couldn't finish her sentence. It hurt too much saying those disgusting words.
    "B-Because h-he wasn't good enough t-to even s-suck a d-dick..." Hinata finished.
    Daichi's eyes widen and his mouth fell open. Takeda and Ukai looked at each other. Ukai knew Takeda was about to explode so he rested a had on his shoulder to calm him.
    "Who was he." Ukai asked.
    "Terushima from Johzenji." Kiyoko said.
    "He's so dead." Daichi growled angry.
    "Sawamura calm down." Ukai asked. "Well, I understand why you started to fight. Unfortunately I'll have to punish you." Ukai said to Hinata.
    "I understand." Hinata said looking down to his feet.
    "Four days without playing with the team. You can come to practice but only to watch and help Shimizu and Yachi." Takeda spoke looking to Ukai who nodded.
    "Daichi you can tell the team what happened if you want. Just so they don't feel like we're hiding the things from them. You two go home now and rest. Tomorrow there won't be practice. I think we all need a break." Ukai said.
    Daichi was feeling extremely angry. His hands were closed into fists.He got out the room and before entering the gym he punched the gym door making everyone inside jumped from the sound. Daichi got in the gym and the others looked at him.
    "D-D-Daichi... y-your ha-hand..." Suga stutter looking at his boyfriend's hand that was with some blood running down his fingers and dropping on the floor. Suga's face went pale and he was feeling like he was going to pass out.
    "Shit." Daichi cursed going to his bag and grabbing a towel putting it around his hand. Daichi walked to Suga and hugged him. "I'm sorry babe. I love you. I'm sorry." Daichi whispered and Suga hugged him tight.
    "What happened in there for you to come here in this state?" Tanaka asked.
    "You're not going to like it." Daichi said before starting to tell the team what happened.
    After Daichi ends telling why Hinata hit Terushima, the team was shocked.
    Noya got up and ran from the gym crying.
    "Noya wait!" Asahi said rushing after the libero.
    "Why did Terushima said that?" Enoshita asked confused and shocked.
    "Apparently Terushima and Nishinoya already knew each other from the previous school Noya went to." Suga answered.
    "But still. Why would he say something like that?" Tanaka said full of anger.
    "I don't know guys. All I know is that we need to protect Noya from these things. I know Asahi is going to protect him because he's his boyfriend but we also need to pay attention to anything that might happen." Daichi says.
    "Yamaguchi are you okay?" Tsukishima looked to Tadashi who eyes were filled with tears.
    "I should have done something when this first happened in the mall." Yamaguchi says feeling somehow guilty.
    "What are you talking about?" Tsukishima asks.
    "Yamaguchi it's not your fault. Even if you had done something back then he would do it again like today. He's a jerk. Don't blame yourself for this. And to say the truth you did something. You defended Noya if I recall." Suga says.
    "Wait this has happened before?" Daichi asks.
    "Yeah. On the mall. Terushima was there and he called something's to Noya and Yamaguchi defended him." Suga answered.
    "Then you did what you could. Why are you blaming yourself?" Tsukishima asked.
    "Hinata beat him to defend Noya and what have I done? Only said that he was disgusting and an idiot! I should have done something more!" Yamaguchi yelled with tears streaming down his face.
    "Yams..." Tsuki starts but was cut off by Tadashi.
    "No! Don't Yams me! I've always been a pathetic loser since when we were kids! I never could defend the others! I couldn't even defend myself!" Yamaguchi yells running out of the gym.
    "We need to fix this quickly or else our team is going to fall apart." Daichi says.
    "I'm going to talk to him." Tsuki says and goes after the freckled boy.
    "We should go home." Enoshita says and everyone agrees.
    For now it would be better to just take some rest before anyone else snapped.

______________________________________

I scream! You scream! We all scream! 'Cause Terushima was a son of a balloon!!!!
I hope you enjoyed it.