Chapter nine

Oikawa POV

    Today was the day! I felt more alive than ever. I was ready to kill some crows. I mean not kill them but like at least make them mad. I was with my team waiting for the bus that would take us to Karasuno high school where the practice match would occur. As soon as the bus arrive we get in and take our seats.
    It take us about one hour and half to make it to Karasuno but eventually we got here. Our coach talks for a couple of minutes with Karasuno's and after a while we are guide to the gym where there's our opponents.

    Third POV

    After Seijoh's team warm up and practice some tosses the first game starts. Both teams fighting for the victory. The game went by and Karasuno won the first set. The crows were happy for winning the first game. No one was injured or tired except for Kageyama who was with a nose bleed because a block he took with the face and Noya who's ribs and lungs were starting to hurt and burn because of the bandages. Even if the libero was in pain he didn't let anyone notice. He didn't want people to know his secret and look down on him. So he kept playing with all he got.
    Oikawa didn't let it go unnoticed. He saw how the small libero was starting to slow down little by little so he decided it would be a good change for them to turn the table. And so it happened. Aoba Johsai won the second half of the game. Now there was just one more game to go. One more game to see who was the winner. Even if this was not an official game and was just a practice match both teams felt like it was the last game of the season and they had to win no matter what.
     "Ok guys let's take a break. 10 minutes to breathe." Ukai said and everyone took a break.
    "Noya-senpai are you ok? You don't seem very well." Hinata asks.
    "O-Oh. Yeah, yeah. I'm good. Just tired for being running. It's ok. I'm fine don't worry." Noya said with a smile but behind that smile was a terrible pain that seemed to be cutting Noya in half but he couldn't stop. Not now! So close to the victory.
    'Just one more game Yuu. You can take it. It's just one more and then you can go home.' Noya thought to himself.
     The last game started and every single soul in the court was crossing their limits to achieve their objective. The time went by and none of them gave each other an easy path. The game ended and Aoba Johsai won. 30/28.
    "Great game guys. It was a great game." Ukai said.
    "Hey! Grand King!" Hinata called Oikawa.
    "Ah. Chibi-chan~ it was a great game" Oikawa said with a smile.
    "Next time! Next time we'll win!" Hinata said full of determination.
    "I can't wait to see!" Oikawa said before turning around and join his team outside.
    Both teams gathered outside of the gym talking to each other not as rivals anymore but as friends. The life outside of the court was quite different. They were not enemies there. They were just teenagers enjoying each other company.
    "Ok everyone come here for a sec!" Daichi says and everyone gathers around him. "I just wanted to thank Seijoh for playing today with us and for the great game that today was. We'll play again in the matches for the nationals and there I promise you we won't lose!" Everyone applauds to Karasuno's captain and go back to talk and have fun with each other for the time they have left.
    "Hey have anyone see Noya?" Asahi asks to a group composed by Sugawara, Daichi, Tanaka, Tsukishima and Yamaguchi.
    "No, I'm sorry. Is everything Ok?" Asks Yamaguchi.
    "I don't know. I just haven't seen him since the match." Says Asahi.
    "Don't worry man, he's probably just somewhere chilling after all the running." Tanaka says.
    "Yeah you're right." Asahi says but he had a bad feeling about Noya's missing.
    Meanwhile Oikawa and Iwaizumi where talking to Hinata and Kageyama.
    "Hey I have to go to the bathroom." Oikawa says to Iwaizumi.
    "I don't know where it is Shittykawa." Iwaizumi says and Oikawa whines.
    "Mean Iwa-chan~" Oikawa says turning to Hinata. "Hey can you tell me where's the bathroom Chibi-chan?"
    "Hey don't call me Chibi-chan! And yes. The bathroom is right there" Hinata says pointing at the direction. "Just go in front and turn to the left after the gym."
    "Thanks Chibi-chan~" Oikawa gets up and grabs Iwaizumi's arm. "Come Iwa-chan"
    "Oi! Since when do you need me to go there?" Hajime asks annoyed.
    "Please I don't want to go alone. What if I get kidnapped or something? Please Iwa-chan!" Oikawa asks pouting to his best friend.
    Hajime rolls his eyes to Oikawa but he finally gives up and just gets up and goes with Oikawa.
    When they get to the bathroom Hajime informs that he's going to wait outside for Oikawa but after not even a minute inside Hajime hears Oikawa scream his name.
    "IWA-CHAN! IWA-CHAN!" Hajime enters violently worried about his friend and he sees Oikawa holding the libero from Karasuno who's fallen on the floor panting for air. "Iwa-chan please call someone! Call a teacher! Hurry up please!"
    Iwaizumi runs outside looking for some teacher or an adult but no one's around. 'Shit! Perfect time for disappear!' Iwaizumi thinks.
    "Hey Iwaizumi-kun is everything okay?" A worried voice asks behind him. Hajime turns around and see Karasuno's ace.
    "Oikawa found your libero in the bathroom unconscious. I need to find a..." Iwaizumi didn't get to finish explaining. Asahi was already running to the bathrooms to see if his boyfriend was ok.